Chapter 7

Hello, hello, hello! Please dont forget to vote//comment//share if you like this story! 😘 MIGHT ASWELL DOUBLE UPDATE

Ruby's POV

"Im moving." I blurted out, gasps and open mouths coming from the three of them.

"What?" They all yelled back at me.

I nodded, before tears started to stream down my cheeks. Joe, Felicity, Emma and I have been bestfriends since kindy. We were like the wolfpack from The Hangover.

"You cant leave Ruby." Emma choked out.

Joe pulled me into a hug, and I let the tears flow. Emma and Felicity joining in the hug also.

"Where are you moving to?" Felicity asked, pulling out of the hug so she could wipe the tears off her cheeks.

"Um, London." I whispered.

"Thats so far away." Joe replied.

"Cant you just stay and live with us. You can take turns at each of our houses." Emma suggested, but I shook my head.

We all sat in silence before Joe spoke up again. "So how long till you leave?"

"A month." I mumbled.

"I cant believe in one month, one of my family basically is going to be leaving and who knows how long until ill get to see her again." Emma cried. I got up and wrapped my arms around her again.

"You guys can always come visit me after graduation or I can come home and visit yous." I replied.

Soon after we all headed off and went and got some icecream.

"Remember when we were like five, and we all came here with our families and Felicity chuckled her icecream in the air and it landed all over Joe." I laughed, take a scoop from my Cotton Candy filled icecream container.

"I wanted to kill her that day." Joe groaned, Felicity laughing, before pretending to do it again.

"Or that time when we were sixteen and that cute guy worked here and Ruby tried to flirt with him, and then as we left she fell over and spilt her icecream everywhere." I turned bright red after Emma said that.

"Shut up." I replied, smacking her arm.

"We have had some kick ass memories and adventures havent we?" Joe giggled.

"Hell yeah we have! And just because I'm moving doesnt mean we cant make more." I smiled, the girls and Joe nodding.

"Ruby you have to promise us though that as soon as that timer of yours turns on, you tell us." Felicity threatened. "I will, promise."

We all stuck out our pinkies and joined them. "Best friends forever."

"And Ruby, you dont have to worry, because I will make sure I keep an eye on Mr Hemmings." Just as Joe said that, Mr Hemmings, and another tall blonde guy walked in the icecream shop.

"Shit, look who just came in." We all turned to the door. "And who is that fine young fellow that is with him?"

Mr Hemmings turned around, cating us all staring. We all turned away as quick as possible. "Hello kids." He smiled, walking over to us.

"Hello Mr Hemmings." We all spoke.

"How are you guys today?" He smiled, taking a seat next to us, as the other blonde walked off to order their icecreams.

"Well it was pretty shit, but its getting better." Emma replied.

"Why was it shit?" He asked.

"Because we found out today that Ruby is moving to London in a month." She finished.

Just as Mr Hemmings was about to speak, his friend came over.

"By the way guys, this is my brother Jack." He introduced him. "And this is Emma, Joe, Ruby and Felicity." He knew our names.

"I cant believe your going to be moving." He started back up the previous conversation.

"Yeah." I frowned.

"Do you mind if I ask where?" Jack interrupted.

"London." I sighed. "Our younger brother Luke just went to London with his friends. Hes in a band." Theres another one.

"Aww thats cool. Whats their band called?" I asked.

"5 Seconds of Summer." Mr Hemmings smiled. He looked really proud.

"Ive heard of them." Felicity interrupted. "Isnt their Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton." Jack nodded.

"Yeah their all really good."