Chapter 11

Im gonna be doing each day for both Ruby and Calum so yeah, I hope yous dont get too confused!

Day 30: Calum

I cant believe it. In just 30 days ill be meeting my soulmate. After all this time I thought I would never get a timer and well now I have one. I didnt expect to be meeting my soulmate till I was in my 20s atleast.

"So Calum." Ashton smiled, sitting on the couch across from me. "30 days buddy."

"Yeah I know." I replied. "And then we have this tour with One Direction."

"But that doesnt start for another two months and plus, we have to write music." Ashton said. "At the moment you should worry about meeting your soulmate. Maybe even write a song for when you guys both meet." He shrugged.

"Thats not a bad idea." I chirped. "But what if she doesnt like me? What if she thinks im ugly or we dont like each other? What i-" Luke cut me off coming out of the bedroom

"Stop thinking about the "what ifs" mate. You dont know anything for sure. Im sure she will love you." Luke patted me on the back, giving me a reassuring smile

"Thanks dude." I smiled back.

Its weird to think that a number on your wrist in the form of a timer was going to determine your fate and your soulmate. The person you are meant to live with for the rest of your life.

"Anyway Calum, do you have any ideas for songs?" Luke asked, walking out of the kitchen with a bowl of coco pops.

"Um I have something." I mumbled, Ashton and Lukes eyes widening with excitement.

"Well lets hear it." Ashton said

I went to grab my guitar out of my room, before waking Michael up while I was in their.

"Michaels awake now to by the way."

I sat myself back down and started to strum the cords to the little bit of song I had written.

"How did we end up talking in the first place?

You said you liked my Cobain shirt

Now we're walking back to your place

You're telling me how you love that song

About living on a prayer

I'm pretty sure that we're halfway there

And when I wake up next to you I wonder how

How did we end up here?"

Michael, Ashton and Luke looked at me, mouths agasp.

"That was fucking awesome dude." Michael yelled, excitedly.

"Michael you are yelling." Ashton said, turning to him, making Luke and I laugh.

"That was so epic." Luke added.

"Do you have a name for it?" Ashton questioned.

"I think Im gonna call it "End Up Here" because thats what Ive been thinking of calling it for a while." I answered. Thank god the boys liked the song.

"Is that the one that will be for your soulmate?" Michael smirked, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"I dont know yet." I said, the boys all nodding.

"So Calum, back to your soulmate for a minute. What do you hope shes like?" Michael asked.

"I hope shes funny, has a good personality, quirkyness and she likes music." I smiled. "And she gets along with you boys aswell." They all nodded.

"Well Calum, Im sure she will be great." Ashton smiled.

"Thanks man."

So ive decided that Im not gonna really have anything to do with them going on tour with 1D in here because its too hard. But Im also gonna make Calum 18 (even though they met earlier than that) and yeah! Still hope you enjoy this story