Chapter 32

Hi hey hello :)

Ruby's POV

So after the boys called me out, they played us the album as we walked around and talked to everyone and had some food.

"Ruby, why dont you go over and talk to the boys? Im sure they'd love it." Liz, Lukes mum said.

"Yeah okay." I smiled, getting up and walking over to them. They were talking to a few of their other friends.

"Hi." I said, getting the boys attention. Well Luke and Ashton to be exact. Calum and Michael were over the otherside of the room eating.

"So this is the Ruby that made our awesome cover." Ashton said, pulling me inot a hug, making me smile.

"Yeah this is she." I laughed awkwardly.

"You have an Australian accent." Luke pointed out and I nodded.

"Yeah Im Australian. I used to live there but I moved to London this year." I replied.

I saw out of the corner of my eye, Calum and Michael walking over. They both looked quite handsome just like Luke and Ashton.

"Hey." Michael mumbled, a mouth full of food.

"Hello." I laughed, noticing bits falling out of his mouth.

"Hi Im Calum." Calum held his hand out, with a smile on his face.

"Ruby." I shook his hand back.

As I pulled my hand away from his, I heard a beeping sound coming from my Timer and his aswell. There were 3 beeps and then they both lit up.

"Whats going on?" I asked, nervously.

"I dont know." Calum replied.

We looked at the boys and then back down. My Timer came up with the word "cheated" again and I noticed Calums came up with the word "cheater." I didnt know once you met the person who cheated on you or you cheated on the Timers came up with it again.

I looked up at Calum and he looked at me in shock. I couldnt feel my breathing getting fast, I thought I was going to have a panic attack. I decided just to turn around and run out onto the balcony at the place where the signing was at.

"I cant believe it." I cried, as I took a seat on the chair next to me. I couldnt believe Calum was my soulmate, well was my soulmate.

I dont know what to do or think. Am I meant to take him back? Is he meant to do something for me? What? Here we go with all the questions again. Why did this have to happen tonight? Infront of everyone?