Chapter 29

Second last chapter? Maybe? (It would be the last but I dont want to end the story on an odd number)

Okay but Timer is so close to 10k reads! Thank you! ☺️

Calum's POV (they are now in LA btw not London anymore)

Its the day before our album release.

The day before.

The day.

I couldnt believe it.

Tomorrow our album is finally out after what has felt like forever. We finally get to see the full and finished product. All our families have flown out to LA. We saw them yesterday. Tomorrow we also get to see Cathy again, and we get to meet Ruby.

We only know that she is the same age us as and that she is a girl. Obviously. But I wanted to know more about her.

"So are you guys excited for tomorrow?" Liz asked us.

Liz came up to our room for a while to tell us whats gonna be happening tomorrow and how itll all play out.

"Excited and nervous." Ashton answered.

"Well Im sure everything will be great. This is what you guys have wanted to do since you were young." Liz smiled.

"Thanks mum." Luke smiled, before giving her a hug.

"Okay well its time for bed. Big day tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ruby's POV

"Alright have we got everything?" Dad asked as he placed by suitcase in the boot of our car.

Today was the day Cathy and I were off to LA and then in two days we have the album release party. I was so excited to meet 5 Seconds of Summer. I had liked them for a year or so now and Joe, Emma, Felicity and I always used to listen to them back in Australia. It was the best thing.

"Yes I do." I smiled back at my dad. We were meeting Cathy at the airport.

"Have a great time sweetheart." Mum smiled, pulling me in for a hug.

She had to stay home with Cooper, as he had the flu and his teeth were starting to come though and he was in alot of pain. I wish I could take it away from him, but unfortunately I cant.

I let go of my mum and went and hopped into the car with my dad, before turning and waving goodbye.

"Ready."

"Ready."

(20 minutes later)

"Hey Ruby." I saw Cathy wave and smile as I walked into the airport.

"Hey hey." I pulled her in for a hug.

"Okay dad well I guess Ill see you in 2 weeks." I turned around and saw my dad had a tear rolling down his cheek.

I had always been my fathers daughter or dads little princess as they would say. I had never really been this far away from him or away from him for a long period of time.

"Im gonna miss you sweetheart, be safe. And be good." Dad mumbled as he hugged me.

"Im always good." I replied with a giggle. Dad placed one last kiss to my forehead before he started to leave.

"I love you honey."

"I love you to dad."

And with that, it was time for Cathy and I to board the plane. LA here we come.