Chapter 34

LAST CHAPTER JSJDKSKSKS THANKS FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME AND MY SMALL CHAPTERS AND MY ANNOYING GRAMMAR AND SPELLING

Calum's POV

I walked up to her and wiped away a tear, before leaning in to kiss her. It definitly felt better than when I kissed Ashley. I knew this was real and where I belonged.

Ruby pulled away first and gave me a smile. She is just so damn beautiful.

"How about we head back inside yeah?" She asked, before taking my hand in hers, leading me back inside.

We walked through the doors and everyones turned and looked at us. Considering last time they saw us leave Ruby was in tears and I was nervous as hell. We went back to the boys who all had smirks on their faces.

"What are you all smirking at?" I asked, wrapping my arm around Ruby, pulling her close to me.

"I wonder what we are looking at you idiot." Michael replied, before I gave him the finger.

"Oh Luke." Ruby said. "I know who your soulmate is." She smiled.

"Who?" He asked in awe.

"Not telling." She laughed and Luke groaned.

"I hate you." He mumbled.

"Hey, dont talk to my girl like that." I said, sincerely.

"Yeah Luke." She sassed back, making us all laugh.

I gave her a kiss on the cheek before I heard our Timers beep. Again.

"Oh what now?" Ruby whispered nervously to herself.

We both looked down at out Timers and to our surprise, it was not bad.

"Soulmate." I read and Ruby looked up at me.

"Soulmate." She replied.

Finally after these past few months, I finally found my soulmate. It was definitly worth all the stress and tears. Ruby was even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with her.

The end

Sorry if the ending is shit and not what you expected
Thank you for reading and voting and commenting and I hope my next fan fic will have longer chapters (Im not very good at writing them if you cant tell). Itll be Michael and if you remember my fan fic "Moving On" Im basically going to rewrite that in a better way!
💖💕💖💕

Ps might do an epilogue