Chapter 8

Hey guys so I go back to school tomorrow and I just want to say that I dont know when and how long between updates will be, but I am gonna try and get a few chapters written today! Vote/Comment/Share if you like my story please 😊

Calum's POV

"London we are in you." Ashton giggled as we all started to depart off the plane.
This was all our first times in London and it honestly made me quite nervous. I didnt know anyone, where anything was or just anything.

We all headed out into the airport, grabbed our bags and then went to our car. As we walked out the door their were a bunch of paps and fans all circled around the car.

"Stay together boys." A security guard instructed us. We all grabbed eachothers arms and then pushed through the crowd.

"Sorry we cant stay and take photos guys, but we all love you." I yelled out as I climbed in.

Ashton, Luke and Michael jumped in after me and we all headed off to our hotels. "Wow this place is so cool." Michael mumbled, as he looked out the window.

"Holy shit look." I yelled, pointing out the other window. "The London Eye." I was amazed. It was way bigger than the one in Australia at Luna Park.

"We need to go on that before we go. And we need to go to Buckingham Palace and get selfies out the front." Michael said.

"Okay Michael okay." Ashton laughed.

The rest of the trip was quiet. I just couldnt believe it ya know? It all started out with youtube covers, a small Australian tour and now we are here, soon to be meeting One Direction. I was just so worried that I was going to wake up at some point and this would all just be a dream.

I would wake up and I would be back in my own bed, I would have to go back to school and everything would just be like it used to. But, it wasnt a dream, this was now my reality. I basically gave up everything for music and at the moment its turning out amazingly.

"And we are here." The driver annouced as we drove into the parking lot of our hotel.

"This is really really fancy." Michael said.

"We are deffinetly not this fancy." I laughed, making the boys laugh aswell.

"No where Australian." Ashton giggled

We went to grab out our bags, but the realised someone had already taken them. "Umm okay then." Luke said, confused.

We walked into the lobby, grabbing the keys to our rooms and everything else, before reading upstairs to the room.

"So boys." Dave, our security guard said. "Im just taking you up to check out your rooms, and then we will be heading out to your meeting." He finished.

"What meeting?" I asked.

"The one with One Direction you have today." He smiled.

Arriving up to our rooms, Michael and Luke shared one, while Ashton and I shared the other one.

"These rooms are fucking huge." I said.

"Hey dont swear." Ashton scolded. I just stuck the middle finger back up at him.

"Alright, well lets go then. Off to meet One Direction." I was so excited and nervous. They are basically the biggest boyband in the world right now and it scared me to think I was going to be in there presence in like an hour.