Chapter 26

Ruby's POV

(Okay just Imagine the first 5sos album in ur head without the boys on it but it has all the designs bc I cbf to find a picture)

I finished it. I finally finished the design. I was so proud of myself. I had previously been told about the boys so I drew things to match their personalities and them. I was really excited to show Cathy this.

"Mum Im going to see Cathy and show her the design." I yelled, not even waiting to get an answer back from my mum.

I practically ran straight to her shop, barging through the door, basically out of breath, feeling like I was dying. I composed myself before walking up to her desk where she was giggling at me.

"Ive finished." I squealed, before a huge smile came across my face. Cathy mirrored my smile.

"Let me see." She said before I handed her the A3 drawing. Now I was starting to get nervous.

"Do you twist your hair when you get nervous?" She asked, as she unrolled the drawing.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"Its cute." She smiled.

She scoped our the picture, looking at every part of it. She also had the best poker face. I didnt know if she hated it or if she liked it.

She looked up forthe drawing before giving me a nod and a smile. I felt so much weight lift of my shoulders and I let out a huge sigh if relief.

"Its fantastic." She said.

"Thank god you like it." I looked up and I realised I had said that out loud when it was meant to stay in my head. "That wasnt meant to come out." I fake laughed.

"Well I do love it." Cathy said. "Ive worked with alot of different artists before and you by far are my favourite."

Cathy came round from behind her desk and gave me a hug.

"You definitly captured all the boys personalities very well. Theyll love it to."

Cathy and I chatted for a little while after that before I left to go home. Today was honestly so good. This is what I have always wanted to do and I finally got an opportunity to show it off. I just really hope the boys like it otherwise Im fucked.

As I was walking home I decided to swing by the shops and grab Cathy something as a thank you for allowing me to be a part of this. I grabbed her a card and a box of chocolates.

"Howd it go." I heard my mum yell as I came in the house.

"It went fantastic." I screamed, before running up to give her a big hug.

Honestly these past couple have months have been tough. From moving, to having my timer turn on, to having to turn off because my "soulmate" cheated and now to this. Finally being able to show my work off.

I honestly couldnt be happier with my life than at this moment and I couldnt be more thankful.