54- The war starts

----------------

Purupuupurupirupuru
Purupuupurupirupuru

Ciel gently grab the receiver of the snail.

Kachack

"Ciel! I read the newspaper! What's your plan about it?" Asked the voice.

Ciel smiled. "Hi Linlin-san." He sighs Whitebeard-san wanted to continue the war so here we are preparing alot, Luffy will definitely be there because of Ace. Are you planning to back him up?" He said.

The snail is silent for a bit contemplating about it. "Mamamama~ you'll be there! It's fine. Besides... It's my child's adventure." The snail smiles fondly.

Ciel also smiles. "Alright! Don't worry the three of us will watch the battlefield" he said.

The snail grins. "Mamamama~ alright we all will watch everything from here." The snail said then it closed its eyes.

Ciel sighs and slumps down mumbling his frustration and his inability to just snap his finger to solve everything because of his promise. Somehow with his 'grandfather senses' St. Saturn appears out of nowhere and carefully lifts the Angel to his back and goes to the Angel's chambers.
.
.
"It's almost time." Ciel said putting his mask on. The other two does what he did. The three of then wears their signature cloaks and masks.

"Please be careful Ciel-sama. I don't want to destroy the whole marineford by my own hands if something did happen to you" said St. Saturn looking seriously at the Angel.

"Hai~" said the Angel.

Geez what's with the people of this world and their possessive tendencies? Thought Rimuru scratching his cheek. "Anyways, Imu, St. Saturn, St. Jupiter, St. Venus, St. Mercury, St. Mars. We're off" he said.

Naruto just grin and saluted.

The five Elders bowed "we await your success" they all said in unison.

"Careful~ don't go overboard." Imu said sipping her tea.

The Golden Trio nodded and disappear. The five Elders waits patiently for the broadcasting.

-------------

"When do you think the Trio will show up?" Asked Thatch curiously looking at Marco.

The said Pheonix just shrugs after the announcement of Ace's public execution they never contacted eachother because they are both busy. 2½ months of no talk. He sighs. The main ship of the Yonko is currently hiding underwater waiting for the right time. One hour before the execution a certain strawhat captain is currently reeking havock in the 'most' highly guarded prison in the world, Impel Down. Looking everywhere he finds people to help break out Ace. Buggy, Mr. 3, Ivan even Crocodile. 30 minutes before the execution Luffy finds nothing but Jinbei in the cell, he also broke him out.

Garp together with Akainu, Kuzan, and Kizaru sits in the chair while Sengoku is beside a chained kneeling Ace.

"We can see Pirate ships coming!" Shouts a scouting marine. Then the main ship of Whitebeard Pirates appear from below. But that's not the highlights of the event. It's the Golden Trio. They appeared out of thin air, nobody sense them at all. The Golden Dragon stood at the right side of the Angel, you can't see anything because of the mask and cloak. The Golden Fox's standing at the Angel's left side you can only see the sly grin with the half mask on his face. The Golden Angel standing at the middle. You can only see his lips in a frown with his half mask. Everyone seems to not notice them untill the Fox laughs. "There's a party here! We're watching everything~" he said with a cheeky grin.