62- Promotions~

.
.
"We're back!" Shouts Ciel slamming the door down.

St. Saturn stands up. "Are you three alright?" He said approaching the three. "The live broadcast was cutted so we didn't see the rest." He added looking at Ciel searching for injuries.

"Such a worry worth Saturn-san~" tease Naruto.

Imu chuckles "come on you three sit down. We're waiting for the guesfs to come" she said. The three nodded and sit down on their thrones. "Won't you remove your mask and cloaks already?" She Asked raising a brow.

"For the purpose of the element of surprise~" said Naruto wiggling his eyebrows.

Imu just rolls his eyes on the Fox's antics. The door opens revealing the guest.

"You brats!" Garp shouted starling the two young marines beside him.

"Good to see you too alive and well Garp-san." Said Rimuru sarcastically.

Naruto frowns "old man! Stop calling us brats!" He protested.

"Then stop calling me old man, brat!" The Marine Hero retorted.

"Garp! Don't shout at your superiors!" Shouts Sengoku.

"What the hell is going on here?" Asked Aokiji raising a brow.

"I would like to know as well" said Kizaru.

"Why are young marines here?" Asked Fujitora.

"Why am I even here?" Asked Smoker.

"Uhm Smoker -san is it really okay for you to smoke here?" Asked Coby nervously. Helmeppo tugging his sleeves.

"Sit down everyone" said St. Jupiter calmly.

"I believe we need to appoint a new Admiral, Vice Admirals, Warlords etc" said St. Mercury.

"As for why are you here... It's because the rulers wants you here. You see they have the ability to see people's past, present and future. The reason you're here is because you lots are good. That's it." Said St. Mars.

"Uhm can I asked why the three of them are here? I don't want to be rude but.... They're wanted people" said Coby sweating.

Ciel stands up and flew towards him, removing his mask he looks at Coby's eyes with his gold ones. "You'll be a great Fleet Admiral in the future! How about becoming a Rear Admiral for now?" He asked.

Coby's jaw drops not only with the statement but also the appearance of the male near his face. "Whoa" he said. The rest shared the same expression looking at Ciel.

"BWAHAHAAHHA! Yes he got potential! But isn't that too highly of a offer Ciel? He lacks so much experience" said Garp.

"You're his mentor. How about mentoring him more? How about a Captain for now? Gain experience and climb the ranks." He said walking back to his throne.

Now the rest with cloaks and mask remove their  own and began the introduction.

"Rimuru Tempest, they call me the Golden Dragon" he said. He's dressed like a Demon Lord like in the manga. Black and gold like vest designed to be like a long coat reaching his foot. An arm band like gloves (it looks like a long off shoulder)  also in black and gold. Black slocks with gold belt and a white boots reaching below his knees.

"Naruto Uzumaki the Golden Fox" he said with a sly grin. He's wearing an all black and orange like a warrior style kimono.

"They call me Golden Angel but my name is Ciel" he said smiling. He's wearing a White and Purple stripes pattern Kimomo with black and purple sash secured on his waist. He's wearing a long white vail with jewelries on his head, forehead, ears, neck, writs and ankles.