55- War Interference

Pirates, warlords and Marines alike looks at the building behind the execution platform. Everyone gasps. Mostly to does who didn't know. Especially Sengoku he doesn't know :D.

"Here" said Naruto tossing popcorns to the two beside him.  They catch it. Rimuru although you can't see his face he's giving Naruto a 'what the fvck face'. The Fox shrugs and sits down in indian sitting style. Ciel only grab the food and eats it sitting down in Japanese style. Rimuru sighs bringing cups of tea up and giving it to the two and sitting down. His feet dangling on the edge of the building.

"You brats!" Akainu stands up growling.

"Aye doggy stop ya Barkin!" Said Naruto looking at the Admiral. The statement was heard in the whole base. Most pirates laughs along with Garp. Some marines holding themselves back from laughing, Doffy is grinning like an idiot.

Hancock looks. "Hey! The offer still stands of being the next Pirate Empress!~" she said waving at the three.

Now that statement pique the curiousity of most. Except to those who already saw their faces.

Marco click his tongue at that... Then he realized something. If something happened in this war Ciel will show his face!

The Angel stops chewing his popcorn and giggles. "Sorry Hancock. But again I can't~" he said you can see a smile on his lips.
.
.
Ciel frowns. He looks up. "Luffy's here" he said. The two beside him nodded.

"That kid really is something! So wild and free" said Naruto looking at a ship falling from the sky.

"Free like a wind." Mumbled Rimuru.

Naruto cackles to the ground "Luffy man! His guts really!" He said through his tears of joy.

Rimuru facepslms. "Kids' this days. So fearless. "Saying he'll be the King of the Pirates in a Yonko's face. Trice." He said.

Ciel giggled. "Oh Luffy~" he said putting his hand on his chin looking at Luffy.

Buggy and Ivan sweatdrops at the declamation. Whitebeard narrows his eyes and release his conquerors haki, Luffy didn't flinch his body's literally exposed to his mother's and brother's conquerors haki since childhood. He stands still releasing his own conquerors haki. This is his field conquerors haki is his own will for he is the King and the sun god. No one can match his supremacy for they are only using his will.

Whitebeard's eyes widen then he grins. "You're here to save your brother brat?!" He said.

Luffy nodded firmly. He won't allow himself to be useless again (for him he's so useless before). He'll never let anyone be taken away from him. He can't afford to not see his brother not after the trauma of Imu's helpless state 800 years ago .... Not the near death experience of his second brother years ago. Never again. He might just snap.

"Oi oi, what the hell?! That kid got that?!" Said Aokiji in disbelief.

Akainu only glare and grumble while Kizaru only raise a brow in curiousity. Garp just grinned. He didn't know who taught his grandson but that kid is really good at it -like it's his power to begin with. Sengoku sweatdrops. He really will retire after this sh!tband pass the stress to Aokiji.

"Monkey D Luffy. Son of the Revolutionary Monkey D Dragon." Said Sengoku.

Everyone gasps. Yep everyone.

"What the hell ..." Said Curiel.

"Son of the most wanted criminal. And the son of the Pirate King as brothers!" Exclaimed Fossa.