Chapter 29

WARNING- SMUT!!

-soap's Pov-

I was in my room minding my own business but I was restless. I had just come back from training with Ghost and I kept thinking about him. He had been in a tight fitting top and tight fitting jeans and all his aspects had been showing through his clothes. And fuck did it turn me on.

I felt myself get hard and it was pressing against my boxers painfully. I took my jeans and my boxers off. I gasped when the cold air hit my crotch.

I swear Ghost had worn that outfit on purpose.

I grabbed a bottle of lube and put some in my hand. Then I started to rub my shaft causing me to moan. Then I rubbed the tip with my thumb and moaned again. "Fu-ck~" I moaned.

I stopped after a while. Fuck I was still turned on. I put my boxers and jeans on and left my room.

I walked down the corridor and knocked on a door. I waited but there wasn't an answer.

I decided to just walk in.

-ghost's Pov-

My eyes widened when Johnny walked into my room. "You didn't wait for an answer." I said.

"Tha mi airson bìdeadh" soap muttered. "English MacTavish" I reminded him.

"Excuse me sir, but..." Soap said "I want to bite." My eyes widened and I looked at him "what!?" I said.

Then I remembered I lost a bet to soap during training. And I said I'd let him do whatever he wanted to me.

I must have turned him on because of what I wore during training so I knew what he probably would want to do.

I smirked. "Johnny?" I whispered but I was cut short. I looked down and realised that the zip of my jeans were undone and Johnny had easy access. I'd fallen into a trap.

Then he pounced onto me and I fell backwards onto my bed. My legs in the air. Damn it.

His mouth was around my cock. I blushed. "J... Johnny~" I moaned "I've just had a shower" this didn't stop him.

He just started to suck and I became a mess of breathy moans. "Johnny~ mmph~" I moaned "hng~ Mm~"

I thrusted a bit and he moaned softly. He looked up at me with those damned blue eyes of his.

He looked like he was enjoying having this effect on me. I thrusted again and again and again. I was making sure I was gentle as I did. "oh Johnny~" I moaned.

-soap's Pov-

He kept thrusting into my mouth and I moaned. He came into my mouth and I got a mouthful of cum. I swallowed and I pulled back and looked at him licking my lips to tease him.

"Mmmm~ that was amazing" I whispered to him.

Ghost was still a mess of breathy moans and pants. I smirked enjoying the effect I had on him.

"Johnny~" he gave one last moan.

I sat in his lap straddling him.

-Ghost's Pov-

I rubbed his sides as I calmed down. He smiled at me and I buried my face into his neck.

He rubbed my back and chuckled softly. "You okay there sir?" He asked playfully.

I groaned into his neck and he chuckled slightly at the vibration. I smiled softly at his laugh.

We fell asleep exhausted from our night of passion.