chapter 42

-Soaps pov-

Why the hell did Price make me go on this mission? I didn't want to do this at all, all I wanted was to spend time with Ghost, maybe fuck him or not, but no I had to go on this stupid mission. I put my helmet on and checked my kit. Then I saw Ghost walk over to me he grabbed the collar of my jacket and started to fix it slightly. "Sir what are you doing?" I asked my face turning red from the amount I was blushing. "I just wanted a reason to touch you Johnny" He whispered into my ear, my face went red even more. "Please rephrase that" I whimpered. "No" he said simply.

We were all loaded onto the trucks, I was sat next to Ghost obviously, he rested his hand on my thigh and I couldn't help but blush. "I wish we were at base so I could fuck you" I whispered into his ear. He chuckled "I know Johnny" he whispered back.

---

Fuck Graves. Fuck Shadow Company. And fuck Shepherd. They can all burn in hell! To hell with them!

We were in the middle of a gunfight and I had been shot in the leg. I was currently in Ghost arms as he hugged me while behind cover. "I don't want to lose you Johnny" he whispered. I clung to him like my life depended on it. "You won't lose me" reassured him.

I don't want to lose you either Simon.

---

We ended up running and getting separated from the team and were now in a small cabinet. I grabbed his waist and pulled him towards me. He kissed me and I kissed him back. My hand slowly wandered down his body until it was close to his crotch. "Not now Johnny" he whispered moving my hands back to his waist.

We had been stuck here for a while. I woke up to find myself in Ghost's arms. I must have fallen asleep. "Shhh" Ghost whispered "they're still looking for us". I held him close to me as much as I could. "Stop wiggling so much" Ghost commanded. "I can't your gun's poking me..." I whispered softly trying to get comfortable but it didn't work. "That's not my gun Johnny" he whispered back. My face flushed as I realized what it was "no..." I whispered "it can't be" I heard him let out a low chuckle. "It is" he whispered then nibbled my ear. I wriggled some more causing him to let out a low moan. "St...stop it" he groaned. "Hehe" I laughed "Noh" I laughed some more. "Fuuuck you" he moaned. "Yes please" I giggled. Ghost had to bury my face in his chest to muffle the sound of my giggles. "Johnny no!" Ghost exclaimed.

---

We waited a few hours to make sure it was clear for us to move, my legs had gone dead and I had been whispering complaints the full time. "Shhh Johnny let's go" He said dragging me out of the cabinet.

We ran through the compound and out into car park and found a car and drove away. "I hope the others got out" I whispered before falling asleep.

---

We got back to our base to see the entire team waiting for us. We explained what happened then me and Ghost went to my room. Ghost held me in his arms as he fell asleep and I stroked his hair.

My sweet Simon.