Chapter 40

-i don't know if this is classed as smut so In case it is smut warning-

-this one is going to be short-

-soap's Pov-

We were waiting for our exfil. We had just infiltrated an enemy lab. I was sitting on my knees while Ghost scouted out the area. I smiled softly seeing Ghost walking around in the distance. I started to play a game on my phone.

I got board of the game and started to tap my foot on the ground. I didn't know what to do with myself. I just wanted Ghost to finish off scouting around I coughed a bit and I was a bit lightheaded. "Ghost...can you come over here I don't feel so good" I called out. He walked over and I smiled. "What's wrong Johnny?" He asked concerned about me.

I smirked because I wasn't actually feeling Ill I was just hard. He looked at me and I giggled. He held my face and I gripped his hips close to his ass. "You solid?" He asked his voice teasing. "Yeah~" I whined.

Ghost chuckled slightly then grabbed me around my dick and started to rub his hand up and down. I moaned unable to hold back. And he rubbed faster that I had to hold on to him. "Come on Johnny~" he whispered in my ear.

Soon after I had came on his hand. The way he licked it off sent chills down my body. He cleaned me up and picked me up bridal style and carried me to the helicopter and we flew back to base.