S2 ep. 17 Family Dispute! [Your pops and your grandfather]

A/N: Well reader, your pops finally meets his dad, your grandfather and let's just say every dog has their day and there ain't a bone here to play.

This isn't exactly going to be the walk in the park for your dad or your grandfather to.

Onto this Family dispute!

[View slows into your father in his house]

Sounds of grunting came from your father in the backyard

Sounds of grunting came from your father in the backyard. Your father was busy wailing and going all out on a big punching bag.

F/N: (loud hound grunting and snarling)

F/N: (heavy breathing between heavy punches) FUCK.....YOU!!!!

Your mother hearing the commotion came out and leaned against the doorway playfully smirking and shaking her head watching your pops beating the shit out of the bag.

M/N: Honey....HONEY?!!!? 

F/N: (breathing out) Huuuh??

M/N: Don't go pushing yourself too hard now!

F/N: When have I ever?

M/N: Our last three mansions can attest to that!

F/N: (rubbing his neck) Riiiiiiiiight....forgot!

M/N: (chuckling) I don't know how you could sweetie!

M/N: Your power and abilities crumbled our last three mansions to the ground!

F/N: I'm just working off some steam that's all!

You mother walked over to your pops grabbing his chin and guiding his eyes to hers.

M/N: (seductive) ~Do as this foxy mama says you hunky furball~!

F/N: (subtle bark and eyes widening)

Your then gave your pops a gentle love slap on his face now walking back inside to the house. Your dad stood there with a mile long expression still shocked.

F/N: (shaking back into reality) I-...uh....damn!

As your pops went back to wailing on the back, he started to awaken his royal hound summoning his deep red hue and eyes turning red.

F/N: (demonic exclaim) YEEEEEEAAAAAHH!

[Time skip to your mother]

You mother was eating a cinnamon bagel watching tv when she heard the door knock.

[loud knocking]

M/N: Ooh for crying out-.....I'm coming, be patient!!

As she made her way to the door, then atmosphere around suddenly deepened getting dark and ominous. She hesitated now backing up.

M/N: (silent mouthing) What the-..?

Your mother cautiously opened the door being unprepared for who was on the other side.