S2 ep. 22 Blast from the past! [Striker's return]

A/N: 🎵Guess whose back.....back again, guess whose back.....back again,.......guess whose back, guess whose back, guess whose back, guess whose back, Ah na na na naaaa.....ah naa naa naa naa.....ah na na na naa.........hah na na na naaaa🎵 

Yep....SON OF A BITCH STRIKER IS BACK READER; you can take your time to hate me for it😂!

To the Wrath shaking return!

[Scene opens to the outlands of Wrath near the sight of Striker's death]

The whistling winds of Wrath whistled aggressively ingulfing the outlands in a sandstorm. Back in town a black SUV pulled up to a building and out stepping was Yenxyn (pronounced: Yin Sin).

 Back in town a black SUV pulled up to a building and out stepping was Yenxyn (pronounced: Yin Sin)

Yenxyn: (low growl)

Yenxyn: (impatient) *Russian accent* Where is human that I am to meet?

???: Right in front of you!

Yenxyn saw this human materialize from air and matter forming in front of him. He slightly tilted his head not all that impressed of a little "breeze" show. He then glanced at his men who eyed him back also not that impressed as well.

Yenxyn: So you must be human huh?

???: (smugly) That's right!

Yenxyn: (growling in Russian) Грязный дряхлый кусок дерьма (translated: Filthy decrepit piece of shit)!!

???: I'd watch the tone of your if I were you, I have no problem putting down a dog!

Yenxyn: (snide chuckling) Heheheheheeee....!

Yenxyn: (leaning in sharp teethed smile) I'm not ordinary "DOG"...huuuu-man!

Yenxyn: But word is you know of Y/N L/N and his (dramatically smug tone) "ROYAL" family, no?

???: (voice deepening) That business is only with me and one other's......STAY OUT OF IT and don't ask me again,....GOT IT??!!

Yenxyn: (walking past the human) Make sure you remember that when you ask me of MY business!

Yenxyn: Let's talk about your operative.....Striker!

[Thunderclap]

-Time skip over to you and Loona now-

You were up and stretching yourself awake while behind you Loona was napping and resting up.

Loona: (snoozing lightly)