S1 ep 13 Aftermath! [misunderstandings]

A/N: I'm sensing a huge family argument coming reader and it might not end well...Who knows to be exact. 

Blitzo: I'm pretty sure you know!

A/N: Get the fuck out of here!

Blitzo: (shouting from afar) I'M NARRATING SEASON 2!!!!!

A/N: Not on your life!

To YOUR potential family issue!

[View sets to the Van driving back through the Wrath Portal to Pride]

Silence was in the air inside the van making it very uncomfortable for....Blitzo, yeah....Blitzo of all people. He scaled his eyes back in forth waiting in anticipation of either you or your pops to talk.

Blitzo: (thinking) What I wouldn't give to have Mox here right now....his sorry ass would've gotten the ball rolling easily!

Blitzo: (clearing his throat)

Blitzo: Sooo....let's play charades!

Blitzo: Ouu....I am-....

Y/N: (uninterested) Driving! 

Blitzo: (slightly annoyed) M'kay...!

Blitzo: Not the answer I was looking for, how bout this one...I'm thinking of a thing!

F/N: (pissed) DRIVING!!

Blitzo: (heavily displeased) Both your answers were the same, this game sucks, participation has been disappointing!

Y/N: Good, silence is preferred!

Blitzo: (under his breath) Not....family friendly!

Blitzo: Look can you two just talk already, i'm so tired of having one of THESE car rides!

Y/N: What's there to talk about, I mean it's not like it'll change opinions since folk are content in their ignorance!

F/N: (scoffing)

F/N: (to Blitzo) I wouldn't bother trying to reason on one sided issues....its best you let society teach the class and if they repeatedly fail, its really on them for not taking the hint!

Blitzo: (leaning his head back annoyed) my GOD....you both are dense as fuck.....AND THAT'S COMING FROM ME!!!

Blitzo: Look what Y/N did was against your command Mr. L/N, I mean a real dick move...he does it with me all the time...

Y/N: You already off to a bad start!

Blitzo: The point is Mr. L/N, he went after someone that went after your family. Your son was doing the right and of course stupid thing at the same time!

Blitzo: But cut him some slack, in a way he was protecting us all from further altercation from that nonsexual, sexualized shit tipping cowboy!

F/N: What an odd way to describe him!

Blitzo: (quickly dismissive) That's not important!

Blitzo: What's important is you two making up and not losing your father son bond here!

Y/N:...Wow Blitzo, never ever would I have thought, you of all people would say something that smart and sincere!

Blitzo: (slightly offend) What's that supposed to mean?

Blitzo: You saying I don't??

Y/N: You have a terrible way of getting your point across!

Blitzo: (petty seething) Ya know, you make it REAAALLLLL easy to sullen a good moment!