S3 ep. 9 Origins Unlocked! [The royal brothers]

A/N: That time has arrived to see and understand the past of the brothers from your Uncle Mike to your father and Yenxyn. To the trilogy saga of the teen years of the brothers where you'll find out about their lives and everything that happened. This is till the Yenxyn arc!

To the past we go!!

......30 years ago

[Camera opens to a huge lively mansion in Gluttony]

???: HA, got ya little bro!

???: (Russian accent) Tis not fair Mike, you never gave me chance to have head start!!

Mike: Oh c'mon Yenxyn, you had a 20 second head start!

Yenxyn: (pointing and smiling) I want longer head start next time!

Mike: (joking along) Maybe that can happen, maybe it can't!

Yenxyn: (chuckling) Such Bolshevik and you know it!

Behind Yenxyn, their third brother Daman, by his nickname, you father, snuck up behind Yenxyn. Mike saw this and kept a straight face with Yenxyn.

Mike: Explain how it's bullshit (smiling) I'm very sooooo interested to know!

Yenxyn: It tis, I'm just asking for advantage, no?

Mike: (rubbing his head) I don't know if I can bro, see if I do that then I gotta do it for Daman and ya know how competitive he be....I mean (scoffing chuckle)....yeah!

Yenxyn: Was not good explanation!

???: (shouting out) BUT THIS IS!!!!!!

Daman came out from the bush and elbowed Yenxyn knocking him off guard. He got startled at this surprise attack from Daman while Mike simply raised his hand up and laughed.

Mike: (flat out laughing) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

Mike: Nice one Daman!!

Daman: (ruffling up Yenxyn's hair) HAAA.....Yessirrrrrrr!!!!

Yenxyn: (fidgeting out) Nyet....get t'off.....just did my hair!!