S3 ep. 4 Lesser of Evils! [You and Ivan]

A/N: A highly unanticipated meet occurs for you and the son of Yenxyn Mikorov....Ivan. The feeing of non-threating and all out rage falls between the two of you. While you are wanting conflict, Ivan has different measures in mind.

To the unplanned meet of adversaries!

[Scene slowly opens to outside the office]

Loona: (shouting and shaking the screen) FUUUCCCKKK YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

[Scene resumes going in finally into the office]

The office was in a mess as we go to the main lobby to see a broken controller and tv. You were looking at the sight in front of you filming. To the side you, Blitzo and Millie popped out from around the TV and directly in front of you all was Loona strangling Moxxie in heated aggression.

Loona: YOUR DEAD ASSHOLE!!!!!

Moxxie: I-It's (gagging).....It's not my f-faaauuult.....you just naturally suuuuckk!

Loona: (eye glow more red) *growling*

Moxxie: (turning to Blitzo) SIR!!??!!

Blitzo: (hiding back behind the tv) Can't get involved because of journalism...GOOD LUUUCK MOXXXX!!!!!

Loona continually strangled Moxxie. Meanwhile with you, your stomach begun to grumble and the urge of wanting a steak fell over you. You put away your phone and walked over to the meeting room pulling out the book of nearby places to eat.

Y/N: (looking through) Hmmmm......ooh, this looks good!

[Footsteps coming towards you]

???: Whatcha doin'?

Y/N: Oh Millie, hey, i'm lookin' to get some food and I think I found-

[Next room yelling and crashing]

Moxxie: MOTHERFUCKERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Loona: I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!!!

Blitzo: MY GOOD COUCH YOU ASSHOLES!!!!!!