S2 ep. 19 And it starts with sorry! [Family rebuilding]

A/N: Your family needs fixing reader. Family is important because......🎵it is forever whether you like it or not, fighting for the ones who matter is worth every shot, the rules are fair and plain when nothings done in vain, this is the only chance you got to make it ohh-kaaaaay🎵!

To the story!

[View opens in on your parents at the breakfast table eating in silence]

F/N:......

M/N: (watching your father)

M/N: (thinking) They say silence is good, but this isn't silence, this is hurting pain being stuffed deep done and forever closed!

Your mother finishing her breakfast first got up and went to the kitchen washing off the dishes.

[Water running]

F/N: (low sigh)

F/N: That damn imp was right, how can I even call myself the man if I refuse to fix the mess I've made? 

[Water stops running]

Your mom heard what your pops said and felt a part of her break inside. She knew how black and white the situation was for your dad but to hear him question and re-evaluate himself in a lesser way made her feel sad. She picked up the phone and decided to call you.

[Time skip to you and Loona sleeping together]

You lightly opened your eyes turning to see your beautiful girlfriend sound asleep and looking relaxed.

Loona: (light snoozing)

Y/N: (tired smile forming)

just as you were going to lay back down, your phone screen lite up half the bedroom and almost woke Loona. In a VERY VERY controlled fashion, you managed to hop out of bed and slip out the bedroom without making too much noise.

[Phone buzzing]

---Mom calling---

Y/N: Oh no!

[Live call between you and your mom]

Y/N: Hey mom, what's up...(deep inhaling yawn)...you alright?

M/N: Honey, I need you to come over here, we are fixing our family....NOW!!!

Y/N: (quick pull away from the phone)

Y/N: Ok mom, ok....you don't have to yell!

M/N: I'm sorry, I'm just stressed and seeing your father so low and done on himself hurts me!

Y/N: I know....(defeated sigh), It's getting on all of us....Mike and granddad more!

Behind you, Loona heard, and she snuck out of the bedroom holding her hands together seeing you take a sit down.