S2 ep. 21 Double Trouble! [L & E]

A/N: Sometimes, your life is just to difficult for the meaning of "catching a break". But we all know how this'll go for you reader and your girlfriend.

To the mood killer of Two!

[View opens in on Partiers going wild and crazy]

The music was filling the air, and the vibe was just right. Dancers breaking it down, drinkers raising their cups up to the sky and smokers puffing and passing.

Y/N: (dancing) Yes sir!!

Loona: (dancing with you) You can really move babe!

Loona: You learned those moves from your dad?

Y/N: Noo....THOSE moves he did were adult entertainment; these are my own!

Loona: (pulling you close) They're ~hot~!

As the music went one and the dancing got more intimate between you and Loona, out of eye shot both Emma and Lavender were watching you and waiting for the right moment to move in.

[Outside]

Blitzo had pulled up looking for Loona. He knocked over a bench that had a couple kissing, sending them into a bush.

Blitzo: (getting out the van) LOONIE!!!!!???!!!! 

Blitzo: (to a imp) Have you seen my daughter (holding up picture of Loona)??

Imp: She looks like she doesn't like you!

Blitzo: (pulling out his flintlock) What was that you said cocksucker???!!

Imp: I-I mean....sh-she looks like she enjoys you a lot (sweating)!

Blitzo: WRONG WORDS BITCH, SHE'S MY DAUGHTER YOU PERVERT!!!!!

Imp: (stammering) L-Look....I-I'm just here to party....I don't want an-any trouble!

Blitzo then holstered his gun and annoyingly sighed dismissing the imp from his fatherly wrath.

Blitzo: Get the fuck out of my sight, I don't wanna see you or that dump truck of an ass for the rest of the party!

Blitzo: (to himself) Want a job done right, gotta do it yourself!

Blitzo fixed his coat and started in following after the tall, medium, and his sized imps and hellhounds. Entering in he was soon greeted by Vortex who just happen to cross paths with him at the same time.

Vortex: Hey, my man, how's it hanging?