S2 ep. 27 Big dog sit down! [You and Yenxyn] Finale

A/N: Civil and uncivil demands with terms of arrangements now have to be established to the best of their abilities with Yenxyn reader. This is your moment to let Yenxyn have it and understand how much he's provoked you. Who knows what his response will be.

To the sit down between hounds! 

[View slowly fades into Yenxyn's business room at his shorter round table]

Yenxyn was staring you down while you were doing the same. The tension was thick, and urges were high to the sky. You made your eyes glow redder in intimidation to send a message to Yenxyn while he just calmly sat taking you as a joke.

Yenxyn: Before you speak, Riylah is bringing us fine aged cognac liquor!

Your eyes soon turned to Riylah a silver and black furred female hellhound who place two glass cups with a ball of ice in them, now pouring the cups to halfway filled. 

Yenxyn: (keeping his eyes on you) Thank you Riylah!

Riylah: My pleasure Yenxyn, (to you) and you?

Y/N: Top mines off a little more please!

Riylah: (swishing her tail gently back and forth) As you wish!

Riylah quickly finished topping off your drink as she set the bottle down gently and walked off closing the door behind her. Back inside Yenxyn spoke up once more to you now encouraging you take a sip.

Yenxyn: Drink up, taste and ~saaaaavorrrrr~......the drink of a TRUE ruler!

Yenxyn: (saluting to you) Cheers.....to a new future with......LESS but more!

Y/N: I'm not saluting shit to you, I came here to give you a piece of my mind for provoking and attacking me and my family!!

Yenxyn: (sipping and raising an eyebrow)

Yenxyn then put his drink down on the table and sat back in his chair propping his right leg up and resting it on his left knee. He then made a open hand "go on" gesture with his left hand to you beckoning for you to continue.

Yenxyn: Well.....I am here.....get t'on with it!

Y/N: (getting pissed) DON'T YOU PLAY GAMES WITH ME!!!!

Y/N: Your gonna leave my family alone, as of right NOW, your dealing with me, not Mike or my dad.....(demonic tone) JUST.....ME!!!

Yenxyn: (sniveling chuckle) Meh heh heh heeeh, I'm afraid I can't simply just "LEAVE" your family alone!

Y/N: (growling heavily) 

Yenxyn: You have caused me great unfixable troubles and as (leaning towards you) FIT....you and your family must suffer and DIE!!!!

You forcefully now stood up summoning your royal hound abilities as you said this to Yenxyn in a very dead serious threatening manner.

Y/N: (full demonic hound) GET.....UP!!!!