S2 ep. 2 🍋6am Drunk...9am Fuck right now🍋!!

A/N: 3 words...

A/N: GET!

A/N: IT!

A/N: On!!!

To the Main event!

[View sets in on You and Loona in the bedroom]

Loona: (eyeing you sexually)

Loona started playfully chomping at you while signaling you to come closer to her.

Loona: ~Come here~!

You walked over and were soon forcefully yanked into a heated kiss from Loona

You walked over and were soon forcefully yanked into a heated kiss from Loona. While kissing you, she reached down into your pants slowly starting to caress and sensually squeeze your dick causing your heart to beat fast and adrenaline to spike.

Loona: ~Wait for me baby~!

Loona: Allow me to get ~ready~!

You senselessly shook your head like a lovestruck idiot now walking out of the room and closing the door. Your inner hound was running rapidly inside you eager to have intimate relations with Loona.

Y/N: ~Oooooohhhhh yeahhhh~!

Y/N: (eyes turning deeper light pink) 

Y/N: (chuckling) Yeah she wild!

Loona: (from behind the closed door) ~Come in~!

You opened the door seeing Loona sitting on the bed, she had a few candles lit and the curtains open showing the night's full moon swinging into effect.

Loona: (sensually head tilting)

Loona: ~Heyyy there my sexy mystery man~!

Y/N: What do I have for the pleasure to give

Y/N: What do I have for the pleasure to give...~Mistress~?

Loona: (heavy blushing)

Loona: Your fine self, me and a night of love!

Y/N: I like those odds!

Loona then got up from the bed walking over to you placing her hands on your chest slowly rubbing you and staring into your pink haze eyes.