S2 ep. 26 Big dog sit down! [You and Yenxyn] Part 1

A/N: Time for you to pay Yenxyn (pronounced: Yin Sin) a little visit after a little issue came into your workplace threatening your work family and girlfriend Loona. Let's see how this goes!

To the Story!

[Scene sets into you sneaking out of the bedroom while Loona was steadily asleep]

Loona: (snoozing)

Y/N: (lightly sighing) *quiet tone* Sorry babe

Y/N: (lightly sighing) *quiet tone* Sorry babe.....but this matter is serious and I gotta call Yenxyn out for his BS!

You started to slowly and carefully get out of bed while gently removing Loona's cuddle grip from you to replace it with a pillow. You took a quick moment to look behind you back at Loona now holding the pillow in your spot.

Y/N: (slowly turning back around) Time to call yo bitchass out Yenxyn!

[Door lightly opening and closing]

You then walked past M&M who were sleeping on your couch and Blitzo sleeping on the light fixture hanging above your kitchen counter.

Y/N: (groaning growl) Really.....i swear....!

Blitzo: (yawning awake) My ass cheeks....uhhhk!

Y/N: (under your breath) *annoyed* Geez!

Blitzo: Ya know Loonie's gonna find out your out and about without telling her chocolate bon-bon!

Y/N: Chocolate Bon-Bo-....NO dumbass, I going to pay someone a visit!!

Blitzo: Are you seeing someone else other than my Loonie, cause I will snap you like a twig. You better talk right now while my dick is still in my pants bucko!!

Blitzo started poking your abdomen repeatedly starting to annoy you. You then grabbed him by the shirt and flashed your hellhound teeth at him growling.

Y/N: (Growling)

Blitzo: Now let's be reasonable here son, don't want to do anything too harsh now, d-do ya?

You looked at Blitzo for a split second then dropped him to the floor.

Blitzo: (below frame) Awh you bitch, if I had half a mind-...!

Y/N: Shut up bro, I got more important things to do at hand here besides cater to your needs. PLUS.....do not hang from my light fixture ever again, it cost a thing called "MONEY"!

Blitzo then rolled his eyes at your snide warning. He then slowly turned away from you making the mouthing mocking gesture with his hands as he said this.

Blitzo: (slowly remarking) BITCH.....BITCH.....BIIITCH!

BIIITCH!