S3 ep. 3 Meddling Succubus! [Mayday on Mike]

A/N: It's been a while since Mike and Verosika have been seen. Let's see what your Uncle 2-Tap Mike got going on here reader. 

To the Mike and Verosika show!

2-Tap Mike: Don't do me like that, I am fine where I'm at, we not doing this!

A/N: Sorry my guy, but its in the plan!

[View opens in on Mike sleeping in his bed]

2-Tap Mike: (snoring)

While Mike was sleeping calmly in his bed, down the hall a pair of glowing yellow eyes were making their way towards his room. 

2-Tap Mike: (waking up quickly) Somebody in my house!

Mike trailed his eyes towards his door and got up from his bed walking over. He lightly growled and tuned his hearing to the sound of this individual walking closer and closer. 

2-Tap Mike: (lighting up his symbolic markings green) *quiet tone* Just a little more closer....(shieking out his claws)!

Once they got close enough Mike stepped out swiping but soon stopped himself seeing it was Verosika who looked pale in the face slowing eyeing to her right seeing the enormous hellhound hand of Mike.

Verosika: (shaken up) Uh-Uhh....H-Hi??

2-Tap Mike: (in disbelief) Ohh my Gooooooodddddddd!!!

2-Tap Mike: The fuck is wrong is wrong with you girl, you would've been dead instantly. (covering his face in annoyed embarrassment) DON'T DO THAT!!!!!

Verosika: (gulping)

Verosika: I was just checking on you!

2-Tap Mike: Tiptoeing down my hallway like your so got-damn robber isn't checking on me!

Mike turned around and exhaled out ceasing his green glow walking back into his bedroom to lay back down. Verosika was still in the hallway in shock still but she soon shaked it off and went into the bedroom to Mike.

2-Tap Mike: You mind, I need to sleep!

Verosika: (climbing on the bed)

Verosika: But it's lonely~!

2-Tap Mike:  And?

Verosika: (flirting seductively) ~Could a meddling succubus like me spend the night!?