Minho imagine for sophiejadeflorence part 2

Minho's Pov

Thomas and Sophie have been talking quite often recently. I'm pretty sure he's out to steal my girl. There's no other explanation. No one gets hurt that much. He's just taking advantage of her being a Med Jack. I gritted my teeth as he yet again "limped" over to her. I stormed my way over to eavesdrop on the two. I was going to find out what was really going on.

Sophie's Pov

I had Thomas come back to see me again today to make sure his ankle was healing properly. I checked it out and it was healing well.

" Well, you're free to leave, " I told him.

" Thanks Sophie. You're the best. What would I do without you?" He relpied.

" Get hurt more?"

He pushed my arm in a joking way and winked at me. All of the sudden I heard a bunch of tools crash to the floor. I snapped my head towards it to find Minho looking angry. What's wrong with him? He caught me staring at him and walked towards me while Thomas walked out. Minho clipped his shoulder as they passed each other. I instantly knew what was up. He was jealous of Thomas.

"Sophie, you've got to stop talking to him so much," He demanded.

" Why? Thomas is my friend," I replied pretending I had no clue what was going on.

" Because I said so."

" That's not a good reason "

" Yeah it is "

" Are you jealous? "

" No way. Me? Jealous?"

" I think you are."

" Ok I am. I don't want him to take you away from me. I love you too much."

He loved me? That was the first time he had ever said that since we've been dating. I was so thrilled. I jumped into his arms and relpied "I love you too