Minho Imagine

Emma's Pov

It was way too hot out today to not have fun in the water. We had all taken off our jobs and came to chill by the lake in the Deadheads. After a while we got a little bored so Thomas suggested we have a water balloon fight. Thomas and Newt were picked to be captains. Minho and I have been together all day so it was no surprise when we were put on different teams. Newt said something about how fun it would be to watch us fight each other. Minho's team clearly had the stronger and better teammates. The match was completely unfair and I began to get upset. I was completely soaked and Minho was as dry as a desert. To say the least I felt like a loser. Alby, who stood by and watched, declared Minho's team the winner. Of course. I set my balloons down and walked off completely jealous and upset. I heard footsteps following behind me. I sped up and darted into my room. Just as I was about to close and lock my door Minho slipped in. He noticed that I wasn't in the best of moods and pieced it together that it was because of the match. He didn't say anything as he wrapped his arms around me and held me. We stayed like that for what felt like forever until he finally spoke up.

" What's the matter? " He asked with so much love and concern in his voice.

" I just feel like a loser," I simply replied.

" You aren't. Your perfect."

I just shrugged my shoulders in response and held my head low. He placed his fingers under my chin and lifted my head up so we were looking into each others eyes. He didn't say anything but instead placed his lips on mine. This kiss was nothing like we'd had before. This kiss was slow and romantic like he was trying to show me just how much I meant to him. Our lips moved together in perfect sync. His lips soft against mine felt amazing. Slowly I began to relax letting the jealousy wash away from me. His hand was placed on my lower back as he pulled me closer into him. His other hand gently traced shapes along the side of my face. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepenedthe kiss. Sensing the need for a breath he pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine and looked deep into my eyes once again. .
" Don't worry. I'll always be here to make you feel better no matter what happens." He told me as he pulled me in for another hug. I could stay in this position forever with just him.