Imagine for Marianahoran93

Mariana ' s Pov

It was another day in this unforgivable Maze. Currently I was running with Minho and Thomas. I knew that I could run by myself but Thomas wouldn't allow it although this was my third week running. Thomas just wouldn't let me out of his sight. If he found out about my crush on Minho he'd kill me for sure.

"Thomas, I get that you're my very overprotective brother but you need to calm down. I can handle myself," I told him.

" Not going happen sis," He teased me back.

I rolled my eyes and jogged up ahead of them. I could take care of myself. I didn't need his help. I wasn't watching where I was going and I didn't really care. Before I knew what was happening, I was falling to the ground. I looked at my ankle to see that it had gotten caught in a vine. I had hit my head pretty hard against the Maze floor. Everything was starting to get blurry. I was soon slipping in and out of consciousness. The last thing I felt was warm lips against mine.

I woke up about an hour later or so I thought. Suddenly I was wrapped in someone's arms.

" I'm so glad you are ok," Minho said.
I smiled but soon it was replaced by a frown. For one, Thomas was watching me and two I couldn't remember anything. I was just sitting in the Deadheads. What happened to me?

" You were in the Maze with us when you hit your head really hard. It's ok, I give you my permission to be with Minho." Thomas said while walking out. Weird. It was like he was reading my mind.

" I'm sorry Minho. I don't remember, " I said sadly. I looked down embarrassed. I felt two fingers under my chin, lifting my head up. Seconds later I felt his lips against mine. I saw flashes of what happened. I smiled wide and hugged Minho.

"Thanks for making me remember! " I squealed. He smiled again and kissed me.