Minho Part 3

Emma's Pov

My stomach had become huge. I was eight pregnant now. I couldn't see my toes now. I chuckled to myself thinking of it. Eventhough being pregnant was kind of fun, thete was a down side. Everything hurt and I was hungry all the time. Poor Minho. He is always by my side and doing everything I need. The poor boy must be worn out. As if he wasn't already tired from running all day. I felt the tears coming. I was way too emotional now. I hated crying for no reason and over the smallest things too. I tried to stop them before Minho got back. Every time I cry he takes it upon himself to make sure I'm fine. I hate seeing him look so helpless. Suddenly the door burst open to reveal my boyfriend.

" You're crying again. What happened? What can I do to make it better?" He asked. I smiled to myself and wiped away my tears. He was just too sweet.

"Nothing, I'm fine. I was just thinking about how sweet you are," I laughed.

" I know. You didn't have to tell me. Tell me something I don't know babe."

That earned him a loud giggle from me. He had made it a routine to massage my back when he came back. But hey, it wasn't like I'm complaining. After a while he stopped and sat in front of me. He smiled and placed his hands on my now oversized belly.

" Hey little me. What's going on? I can't wait to see you and hold you in my arms. I love you and your mom so much , " He cooed to the baby. It was adorable how he talked to the baby. We didn't know the gender so he says little me. I think it's a girl but he is positive it'll be a boy. Every time he talked and put his hands on my belly he made the baby kick. All this excitement made me hungry.

" Minho I know you love talking to the baby , but can you go get me some food? " I smiled inoccently.

" Anything for you," He kissed my temple and left only to return with a huge plate of fruits. I gushed at the sight and began stuffing my mouth with the delicious food. I heard Minho chuckle in the background and try to reach for a strawberry. I clutched tye plate closer to me.

" Get your own. This is mine. " I giggled. He laughed and kissed my forehead whispering an I love you.