Minho

Emma's Pov

I had some really important news to tell Minho. I was pregnant. I was excited beyond belief. I wasn't sure how Minho was going to take the news. He's the Keeper of Runners, he won't have time for a baby. But, he still needed to know about his child regardless if he was going to be in their life or not. I walked down the hall and knocked on Minho's door. He opened the door looking extremely tired. He probably was, it was early in the morning.

" I need to talk to you about something super important, " I said.

He nodded his head and pulled me into his room. He closed the door before turning back to me. He had the go on expression on his face silently telling me to continue.

" I'm pregnant, " I blurted. If he wasn't awake before he was now.

" Is it mine?"

" Of course it is you Shank! "

I waited anxiously for him to say he was happy or anything at the least. He just stared at the floorboards. Now I was terrified. I'm going to be alone raising this baby. I was cut off from my ran when I heard him sniffle. He was crying?

" What's wrong Minho? You don't want the baby do you?" I inquired.

" No that's not it. Of course I want the baby. Nothing would make me happier, " He replied. " I'm just scared "

" Scared? Of what?"

" I'm not going to make a good father," He cried harder.

" Babe, yes you will. If anyone you're the most capable. You know how to put a smile on everyone's face. Don't worry "

" You think so?"

" I know so."

Suddenly his tears were gone and it was replaced by his signature idiotic grin. He began jumping up and yelling he was going to be a dad. He was acting just like a giddy school girl as he jumped up and down with his arms flailing.

Newt bust in the door looking very much annoyed. " It's bloody fantastic you're going to be a dad Minho. I'm really happy for you. But could you shut the shuck up? It's way too early for this. It can wait for later." As he was here he was gone soon. Minho turned back to face me and smiled. He hugged me whispering how excited he was to be a dad.