Series #2

Emma's Pov

Minho and I just started dating about a week ago. I thought things would be weird since we were best friends before but it hasn't been. Life, in all honesty, has been perfect. I was sitting by the Maze entrance waiting for Minho to come back. I wasn't a runner, I was a trackhoe. Minho loves it when he comes back from a stressful day and the first thing he sees is me waiting for him. As I was patiently waiting, I spotted Ben. Usually he and Minho run together but every once in awhile they don't. I guess today was one of those days. Ben walked closer to me and I waved my hands.

" Hey Ben!" I called. He didn't reply. Something seemed off about him. He had a scowl on his face. Something bad must have happened or he's just stressed out. Once he got to me I was going to give him a handshake but he kicked the back of my knee. I let out a cry of pain as I dropped to the ground.

"Ben?" I pleaded. He showed no sign of mercy as he kicked my leg again. Tears were cascading down my face by now. I opened my mouth to scream for help but Ben placed his hand over my mouth stopping me. He shoved me so I was standing up and dragged me out into the Maze. He pulled me through several cooridors. He pushed me to the ground.I don't know where he found the duct tape but he taped my mouth shut. Before he walked away he covered me in the brush, slapped my face, and left me here probably to die.

Minho's Pov

I was confused when I didn't see Emma waiting for me. She wasn't where she usually was. Ben walked passed me looking out of breath. Poor guy, he must have had a long day. Suddenly Chuck came up to me looking terrified.

" What's wrong? Have you seen Emma? " I asked.

" Yeah. Ben kidnapped her and dragged her into the Maze a few minutes before you came back. " He managed to get out. " Panic coursed through my veins. Emma wasn't a runner. There would be no way she could survive on her own out there. I sprinted over to where Ben was.

"I know you did something to Emma. Where is she?" I demanded.

" If you ever want to see your precious girlfriend again. You have to do something or else she dies," He smirked back. Oh no. Hold on Emma. I'm going to do whatever it takes to get you back.