Minho

Emma's Pov
Today we were getting some more supplies from the box. I had been chosen to go get them. I reached inside and pulled out everything when my eyes landed on something. I picked it up which happened to be a ball. I deviously smirked and went back to the boys who were sitting around.

" The creators sent us up a ball. Want to play some kickball?" I asked. All of their heads shot up as they nodded in agreement. There were a bunch of us playing. We decided to split into teams. Since Minho thought he was big and bad I had decided we were on separate teams. Minho's team consisted of him, Thomas, Ben,Newt and a bunch of other Gladers while I had Gally, Winston and Zart and a bunch of other Gladers I don't know the name of. After the first half my team was crushing Minho's. Most of our home runs were due to me seeing as this was one of my favorite sports. It was my turn up to kick again and the opposite teams groaned again causing me to smile.

" Prepare for another home run boys!" I shouted.

" You're no fair! "Ben called out.

" We need to distract her " came Thomas ' s voice.

" That's never going to happen. I own this game. It's game over for you guys," I Sassed them back.

"I wouldn't be too sure Emma," Newt said. I rolled my eyes at his statement. Whatever. I focused my eyes on the ball Thomas was about to roll to me. The ball came rushing towards me and I drew back my leg and kicked. My foot never made contact with the ball. Minho had thrown me over his back and held me captive in his room. Outside I could hear his team win against mine.

"Take that Emma," I heard Thomas yell.

I turned and faced towards Minho who had a smirk on his face.

" Game over," He said as he placed his lips on mine