Imagine for JinxGillen

Y/n Pov

I just arrived in the Glade about two days ago. Today, all the Keepers decided I was going to get my job. I didn't really care what was chosen, I just wanted to feel like I was helping. I met up with Alby to hear my decision. He assigned me to being a Track hoe. I couldn't help but notice that he seemed a little tired. But what did I know? I'm the new Greenie. Before I could ask him, he walked off.
Hmmm... I then made it my goal to find out what was wrong with him. I've been in my job for a couple of weeks now. I really enjoy. Things have been amazing really except for my dying love of Alby. I just couldn't figure out a way to tell him since he's been so busy. Lately I've noticed he's been busy quite often. He seemed so tired. Being a leader must be taking its toll on him. I just wish there was something I could do to make him feel better. I watched as he walked across the Glade and into the Deadheads. I couldn't take it any longer and I darted after him.

"Alby! Alby wait up!" I yelled after him. He turned around to see me with confusion written all over his face.

" Yes Y/n? What is it? For five seconds I just wanted to get away from everything! Then you come along! " he screamed.

I was stunned, I had never seen him like this before. He must have been stressed to the max. I walked up to him and put a comforting hand on his shoulder. It was now or never. I had to tell him.

" Alby. I love you, " I stated confidently. He smiled at my words.

"I love you too y/n. You're part of the reason I've been so stressed. I didn't know of you liked me. And I didn't know if you and Newt had a thing going on or not. But you hearing you say you love me has been the best news ever. I know it's kinda soon but will you be my girlfriend? "

" I'd love to "

I went up to him and gave him a bone crushing hug. He picked me up and swirled me around. I was so happy to see that Alby was genuinely smiling. We were no a couple and there was nothing better than I could have asked for.