Spin the bottle

Minho's Pov

After we played truth or dare we decided to play a different game. Chuck suggested spin the bottle. No one objected so I guess that's what we were playing. I don't know where he  found the bottle.

" How are we supposed to play if there are only two girls?" Alby asked.

" You better hope it lands on either on Emma or Teresa, " Chuck replied while smirking. The night had been quite awkward. Teresa nearly had to kiss everyone. I had gotten lucky and got to kiss Emma.  But right after that Newt spun the bottle and it landed on me. Both our eyes went wide in terror. I just wanted to get this over with. I heard Emma dying of laughter as our lips met. I was absolutely disgusted. I couldn't look Newt in the eyes for the rest of the night. Emma still had tears in her eyes as Gally spun the bottle. She and I stiffened as it landed on her. Gally smirked and walked straight up to her. He better not do what I think he is. He roughly grabbed her and forced his lips on her's. She didn't look to be enjoying any of this. He tugged her even closer. Now I was fuming. My knuckles were turning white as I tried to restrain myself from ripping him off of her.

" Ok Gally that's enough," Thomas warned. He didn't pull away. Thomas ' s words only seemed to make him deepen the kiss. Gally is shucking dead the next time I get my hands on him. He was making out with jet and he knew I couldn't do anything for Emma's sake. The second he tried to lift up her shirt I snapped. I lunged for him and ripped him away from emma. All the anger I had built up was finally released. I punched him on the face repeatedly until Alby and Thomas had to pry me off of him.

" You're dead Gally! You're shucking dead!" I screamed.

I pushed Thomas and Alby off of me. I looked over my shoulder and sent Gally the deadliest glare I could muster. I was so ticked off I tan off into the Maze with Emma calling my name.