Series #2 Part 3

Minho's Pov

The doors were closed now. Any chance we can had of surviving just dropped down to very little to none. I had to find her. I had about half an hour to find Emma and get us to safety before the Grievers came out. I rounded a corner as I began to give up hope. I stopped to listen for a while. I heard a faint sound of whimpering in a nearby brush. It must be Emma! In an instant I was on the ground and pulling the leaves away. I cried in relief when I saw her. I carefully took the duct tape off of her mouth.

" Minho! I'm so happy to see you! "She yelled.

" Me too. But we've got to get to some place safe. Can you stand?" I asked.

" No. I'm sure Ben broke my arm and my ankle is most likely sprained from him dragging me in here against my will."

I was furious. When I see Ben, he is going to be dead. No one gets away with hurting my girlfriend. I gently picked her up and carried her to the safest place I knew: the cliff. She groaned in pain. My poor baby. I was surprised because we only saw one Griever that night but the one we did see flew straight off the edge. I stayed awake the whole night to make sure nothing happened. To say I was tired was an understatment. Morning rolled around not soon enough. I carried Emma back in and to the Med Jacks to get her fixed up. She was asleep and I was thankful for that. I don't need her worrying about what I'm going to do to Ben. I looked around to hear the new Greenie Thomas screaming and running out of the Deadheads. Behind him was Ben. Perfect.