21. Guilt 😔

(Lorenzo's Pov)
The next day
After Aurelia mentioned her tattoo she left.
We all left soon after.

I think we all needed time to process alone.

The guys and I decided to meet in the common room, but we've been sitting in silence.

"I wanna kill him."
Mattheo broke the silence.

"If I ever see him I'm gonna beat his ass."
Said Theo.

"Aurelia never mentioned where Johnny is now. I'm gonna ask her, and maybe I'll accidentally get my hands on him." Said Draco.

"Don't do that."
They all looked at me.

"I'm just as angry as you all, but Aurelia's in a vulnerable state.

Telling her all that, and physically finding Johnny isn't gonna help." I said.

"Don't you just wanna wrap your hands around his neck and."
Theo made a choking motion.

"Are you fucking insane? I wanna rip him limb by limb, punch him until he can't breathe, I wanna do the most horrific things possible, believe me I am furious.

But we need to think about Aurelia. She wants us to get her through her issues.

When she asked us to help she never once brought Johnny up.

I'm not saying we're gonna let Johnny go, that's not even an option.

I'm saying we focus on Aurelia first. Once we get her on track, we figure out what we're gonna do with Johnny.

Mentioning Johnny right now is too much for her. She's our main priority." I said.

"You're right, but he just, god. How could he do that to her?" Said Draco.

"The fact that she's alive is incredible, even if it was only for her snake." Said Mattheo.

"Yeah. Aurelia's been through so much.
She's resilient." I said.

"I don't know how she does it, but she does. She's an incredible women. I'll never be as strong as her." Said Draco.

"God I feel so bad. All she knows is pain, from the moment she was born. I don't blame her for the way she is." Said Mattheo.

I noticed Theo was silent. I looked over at him, and he was staring at the ground.

"Theo you okay?"

"She said she didn't wanna shag, but I still got on my knees, I still untied her robe.

I know it was nothing compared to what she's been through, but what I did was so bad."

"Theo you didn't. I asked her if she wanted this, and she said no. What did you do immediately after?" I asked.

"Re tied her robe." He said.
"Exactly." I said.

"Do you guys think she was afraid we would do what Johnny did? What if she saw me as some sort of creep? That's not who I am, I'd rather slit my wrists then do that to someone." Said Theo.

"Theo if she thought any of us would do that, there's no way she would've continued talking to us." Said Mattheo.

Theo nodded, and I noticed Draco was quiet.

"Draco?" I said.

"You're not the villain, I am. I got you all involved, I started those sexist, and body shaming comments. Don't beat yourself up." Said Draco.

"I need to go." Said Theo.
Without saying another word he left.

"Things get to him easily." Said Draco.
"I'm glad you realized that. I'm not the sensitive one." I said.