33. Cutting Ties ✂️🪢

(Aurelia's Pov)
"I'm sorry what?" I said confused.

"I know growing up your house was never really a home.

But everyone deserves a place you know you're safe, and comfortable.

A place you can always come back to where know you'll be taken care of.

A place to call home.

So here.
You're always welcome here." Said Draco.

I blinked, and the guys all gasped.

"You know the room you're staying in?"
Asked Draco.

"Yeah?" I said.

"It's no longer a guest room.
It's yours."

I was speechless.

"Wait, so these keys-"

"Unlock the front door. Draco mentioned it, and I talked it over with Lucius. We decided it was a good idea. Welcome to the family."
Said Narcissa.

An abundance of emotions filled me up.

"Oh my god."
My voice broke, and I couldn't control the downpour that was about to occur.

I put the keys down, and sobbed into my knees.

Dracos arms wrapped around me, and I leaned into him. His fingertips grazed my shoulder, and he gently rubbed up and down. He then grabbed my face, and wiped my tears.

I laughed and cried again.

"Thank you Draco."
I wrapped my arms tightly around him, and leaned into his shoulder.

Draco's fingers ran through my hair, and I nuzzled my head into his neck.

"Thank you." I said again.
"Yeah." Said Draco.

I pulled away from Draco and rushed over to Narcissa, hugging her.

"Thank you." I said tearfully.
"You're very welcome."

I pulled away from Narcissa and looked at Lucius.

"Thank you too." I said.
Lucius nodded, and I looked at the guys.

They've all done so much for me.

"I'm sorry for crying, I've just never experienced this much love.

Theo you filled that notebook top to bottom so I'll always have someone to help me through what I'm feeling.

Enzo you got me those pencil crayons and I never even told you I drew. But Enzo you payed attention, you actually pay attention to me.

Mattheo you got me those charms so I'll never have to feel alone no matter where I am.

And Draco you got me that locket so I'll have that memory forever. And you've welcomed me in your home.

All of you combined have given me a family, and that's something I've never had.

I'm so lucky to have met people like you, I'm so so grateful."

Theo walked over, and picked me up, spinning me around.

"I could fill a hundred books to the brim for you, and I'd never run out of things to say. And if anything I'm lucky to have met you. You've changed my life." Said Theo.

"Theo's right." Said Mattheo.
Theo put me down, and Mattheo held my shoulders.

"Remember how the guys and I were when we first met? We were messed up. Then you came along, and changed us." Said Mattheo.