53. Gentle 🚿

(Draco's Pov)
Aurelia and I were in my room. She told me about the conversation between her and Enzo.

I was surprised.

Enzo basically told Aurelia she should date me, which is odd. They were dating an hour ago, and now Enzos telling her to move on.

"I feel like Enzo and I are gonna be okay."
She said.

"Yeah. The breakup wasn't one sided, it was mutual thing. And you guys still respect each other."

"Yeah, we're still friends. The only difference is we're not dating. I feel bad saying this, but I think I'm gonna get through this fast."

"Why do you feel bad?" I asked.

"Because it sounds like I didn't even like him. But I did, I loved him. So I don't get why I feel this way."

"It's because the whole process of getting over him started when Enzo first started pulling away. You've been grieving for weeks, and I think you're at the end of that process even though it became official today."

"Yeah. It's still hard though." I said.

"Change is always hard. You were each others first relationship too."

"What about you? Have you ever had a girlfriend?"

I chuckled.

"Nothing serious. I "dated" this girl in year 1, and then two more in year 2."

"Why didn't they last?" She said.

"The first girl ended up liking Mattheo more. They dated two months."

"Ouch." Laughed Aurelia.
I smiled and shook my head.

"She liked big, tough men. I was a twig."

"You were 12, Mattheo couldn't have been that much bigger."

"I was abnormally skinny. She wasn't a fan."

Aurelia laughed.
"What about the other two?"

"Second one only lasted two weeks. I broke up with her because she was boring. Then there was Claire. She was a year four, and as a year two I thought that was cool."

"Um, Draco that's not good. A two year age gap is normal, but 12 and 14 are completely different levels of maturity."

"I know, Claire was an idiot. She only dated me because she wanted me to do her homework."

"But she was in year four."

"And I was in year two, but I'm smart as fuck. Knowledge is a gift and a curse." I said.

"Did no one tell you she was using you?"

"Oh I didn't care. Every time I did her homework she'd flash her boobs. Couldn't touch them, but looking was nice."

Aurelia bursted out laughing and I smiled.
Her smiles always a reward when she's upset.

"Did you guys kiss?" She asked.
"She let me kiss her cheek, that's it."