CHAPTER 4

"Together, we can face anything

"Together, we can face anything. Please, don't leave me alone in this darkness."

LONELY PASTS

Felix's heart races as the four towering alphas, close in on him in the dimly lit washroom. He feels a sense of vulnerability without his glasses, his vision blurred and his senses heightened with fear.

"Well, well, well... Look who we have here."

"It's the little omega of the big mouth alpha twin of his."

Felix's hands tremble as he tries to steady himself, his heart pounding in his chest.

"P-Please, just leave me alone."

"Oh, we'll leave you alone... after we teach your twin a lesson."

"Give those back, please. I need them."

The bully  smirks, tossing the glasses between them as they close in on Felix, his back pressed against the cold tile wall.

"What's the matter, four eyes? Can't see without these?"

Felix's stomach churns with fear as the bullies advance, their menacing presence overwhelming him.

"Please, I'll do anything. Just... just let me go."

But his pleas fall on deaf ears as the bullies surround him, their laughter echoing in the confined space, drowning out Felix's cries for help.

The alpha's mocking words send a shiver down Felix's spine as he braces himself against the wall, feeling utterly helpless in the face of the bullies' aggression.

"You know what would really give us satisfaction? Fucking you, omega. specially since you and your cocky alpha twin share the same face,it doesn't matter."

Felix's heart pounds in his chest as he tries to muster up the courage to stand up for himself, his fists clenched at his sides in a futile attempt to defend against the looming threat.

"Please, just leave me alone. I haven't done anything to you."

But his words only seem to goad the bullies further, their predatory grins widening as they close in on him.

"Haven't done anything? Being born the twin of that arrogant alpha twin of yours is reason enough."

Felix's breath catches in his throat at the mention of Yongbok, the weight of their shared identity bearing down on him like a crushing weight.

"It won't make a difference, Felix Whether it's you or your cocky alpha twin, it's the same to us."

Felix: "Please, don't do this. You don't have to—"