CHAPTER 16

MONSTER

Felix's sobs echoed through the dimly lit room, his voice a broken plea for mercy. He was huddled in a small corner, his naked body covered in fresh and healing wounds.

Hyunjin stood at the doorway, a creepy smile curling his lips as he took in the sight before him. Slowly, he walked towards Felix, the leather belt in his hand dragging across the floor.

"Please," Felix begged, his voice hoarse from crying.
"Please mister, I don’t know anything. I’m innocent."
Hyunjin chuckled, he had seen plenty of criminals like that.

He stopped just a few feet away from Felix, looking down at the trembling omega with a predatory gaze. "Innocent?" he repeated, almost mockingly. "You expect me to believe that after everything that’s happened?"

Felix’s tears streamed down his cheeks, his body shaking uncontrollably. He tried to curl up even tighter, as if he could make himself disappear from Hyunjin’s sight.
"I swear, I don’t know anything. I didn’t do anything."

Hyunjin raised the belt, letting it snap loudly in the air. Felix flinched violently, his sobs growing louder.
"If you don’t want to tell me the truth," Hyunjin said, his voice cold.
"then I’ll just have to find other ways to make you talk."
He took another step closer, towering over the omega, who was now cowering at his feet.

Hyunjin’s smile widened, filled with a sadistic pleasure. "Let’s see how long it takes before you finally break,"

The small room was filled with a sweet and luscious scent of strawberries and honey, a sign that Felix was in heat. The scent was overpowering, saturating the air and making Hyunjin groan despite the situation.

Felix's body trembled, not just from fear but from the unbearable pain and need that coursed through him. His skin was flushed, and every inch of him ached for relief, for the calming touch of an alpha.

"Pleasee....mister.."

His sobs had turned into desperate whimpers as he curled tighter into himself.
Hyunjin stopped in his tracks, the scent hitting him like a wave. He clenched his jaw, trying to maintain control as his instincts screamed at him to claim the omega before him.

Hyunjin's eyes darkened with a mix of frustration and desire. He took a deep breath trying to steady himself as the intoxicating scent continued to cloud his judgment.

"Do you think begging will get you anywhere?"

"Mister..please...I don't know her."

"Fuck this shit! Seems like your body wants something else at this moment Felix."
Hyunjin growled. The sweet aroma was working its way through his defenses, making it difficult to think straight.

Felix's heart pounded in his chest, a mixture of fear, pain and agony. He hated that his heat had chosen this moment to strike, hated that it had to be with this cruel alpha who had brought him nothing but suffering.

The thought of Hyunjin touching him made his skin crawl. He wanted his mate, not this monster.
"Please," Felix whispered. "Not like this. I don't want this."

"I don't want this," he repeated, his voice stronger this time. "I want my mate. Not you."
Hyunjin's jaw tightened, his frustration mounting. He had expected submission, for Felix to break under the weight of his own need, but the omega's stubbornness greatly hurt his ego.

"Your mate?" he spat, the words laced with contempt. "And where is this mate of yours, hm? while you suffer in my hands?"

"I don't know where he is," he admitted, "But I know he's out there. And when he finds me, he'll rescue me from you."

Hyunjin laughed loudly.
"An alpha with an omega who has already been marked by me, You think some alpha will come and rescue you?" he sneered.
"Think again, Felix. You're mine now, marked by me. No alpha will want you, not after I've had my way with you. And believe me, Felix, I intend to make the most of it." he taunted.

Felix lay on the plain mattress, his body weak and trembling with the throes of his heat. He was helpless, unable to resist as Hyunjin pushed himself onto him.
Slick dripped down his thighs, a humiliating reminder of his body's betrayal.

Hyunjin tasted the slick, his lips curling into a smirk. "Look at you,"
"Your body wants me, Felix. It craves me, even as your mind protests. You can't deny it."
Felix squeezed his eyes shut, trying to block out the sensation of Hyunjin's touch, the sound of his voice. But it was no use. His body responded to the alpha's advances despite his best efforts to resist. The heat burned within him, overwhelming any sense of control he might have had.

Felix's voice cracked with desperation as he pleaded to Hyunjin. "Please," he begged, "Don't r@pe me mister. I beg you."

He paid no heed to Felix's pleas, his actions driven by the need to release his hard manhood as he unzipped his pants, exposing himself."There's no use begging, Felix, I'll take what I want, whether you like it or not."

Felix's heart sank as he watched Hyunjin pump himself, the sight filling him with sickness.
"Please," he begged, his eyes pleading the alpha. "Use protection. I can't... I can't bear to have your children."

"I don't need protection and they aren't mine," he said, his voice. "I want you to feel my cum. Isn't that an amazing feeling?"

"You're sick," Felix whispered, his voice trembling with a mixture of fear and disgust.
"You're sick and twisted."

But Hyunjin just chuckled, the sound sending shivers down Felix's spine. "Oh, Felix," he said, his voice dripping with malice.
"You have no idea. Well don't worry, my dear. After they're born, well... Let's just say I have plans for them in the black market."

Felix's stomach churned at the thought of carrying Hyunjin's offspring, of being forced to nourish them with his own body. The idea of his precious children being sold off into the black market filled him with a sense of overwhelming despair
"You can't do this," Felix said.
"You can't take away my children. They're innocent. They don't deserve this."

But Hyunjin just smirked, his eyes gleaming with sadistic pleasure.
"Oh, but I can, Felix," he said, his voice low and menacing.
"And I will. You see, in my world, I make the rules. And you... you're nothing but a slut."

"I can't wait for you to be pregnant," Hyunjin sneered, his voice dripping with sadistic anticipation.
"I'll enjoy every moment of it, especially when those chubby breasts of yours are filled with sweet delicious milk. You'll be begging me to suck it all out."

Felix recoiled at Hyunjin's words, his stomach churning with disgust and nausea. The thought of his body being used in such a degrading manner made him want to vomit.

"You're a monster."

"Yes, and you have seen nothing of it Lee Felix."