11-20

Chapter 11 It's really poisonous

Jiang Qingran's words were exactly what Shen Ruoliu meant. She didn't dare touch the snow skin cream at first.

"Thank you Miss Fifth for your consideration, I will go back now."

After she left, Qinghe said: "Miss, how dare you accept her things? What if she wants to poison you?"

Jiang Qingran raised his eyebrows and sneered, "You're right, this snow cream is really poisonous. After using it, your face will break out and develop sores within three days."

"This Aunt Shen is really a snake-hearted person!"

"It doesn't matter. Didn't she also give Jiang Qingyue a box? Go and exchange my box with hers to make it more concealed."

"Yes, miss!"

...

The auspicious time has arrived.

But neither the third prince nor the seventh prince came to pick up the bride, and each sent a sedan chair.

Qinghe was a little angry, "The Third Prince is just taking a concubine. It's normal for him not to come, but isn't the Seventh Prince sincerely trying to make you look bad?"

Jiang Qingran thought clearly, "Although I am a legitimate daughter, I am also an abandoned daughter. The Jiang family used an abandoned daughter to replace Jiang Qingyue, the pearl, to marry into the Seventh Prince's Palace. This is something everyone knows. The Seventh Prince must be much more powerful. The young master may have some grudges, and besides, he is physically inconvenient, so it doesn't matter if he doesn't come."

She had said so, and even if Qinghe was dissatisfied, he could only help her get on the sedan chair.

The Prime Minister's Mansion and the Seventh Prince's Mansion are only two streets apart, and it only takes a stick of incense to get there.

But on such a big day, not only were the Seventh Prince's Mansion not decorated with lights, but there wasn't even a boy at the door to greet him.

Qinghe couldn't help but his eyes turned red, "Miss..."

Before she finished speaking, Jiang Qingran said: "Get off the sedan."

Then she walked off the sedan chair by herself.

"Qinghe, go and open the door."

"yes!"

Qinghe was originally dissatisfied with her young lady and was full of resentment.

Holding the sword and using 80% of his power, he split the door of the Seventh Prince's Mansion in half with a bang.

Butler Zhao Si quickly came over with a few guards.

"What are you doing?"

Qing He raised his head and said angrily: "I also want to ask you what the Seventh Prince's Palace is doing? The Seventh Princess's sedan chair has arrived, why doesn't anyone come out to greet her?"

Zhao Si looked arrogant and full of disdain.

"What's the seventh princess? She's just an abandoned daughter, she comes as she comes, why are you putting on airs!"

Jiang Qingran lifted half of the red hijab on her head, and spoke two words in a low, but extremely cold voice.

"Palm mouth."

As soon as she finished speaking, Qinghe quickly slapped Zhao Si twice on the face.

None of the servants in the Seventh Prince's Mansion responded.