81-90

Chapter 81 Absolutely impossible!

Jiang Qingran glanced at him disdainfully, "Now you know she is your wife? If you were one-tenth as good as Shen Ruoliu to her and her children, you would not end up like this today, get out of here!"

Jiang Wenxiang's face was pale in pain and dripping with cold sweat, but his expression was unusually firm.

"If you want to take Cai Xiumei away, you have to step over my bones!"

"Hey... you think you can stop me?"

"He can't, I can!"

Suddenly, a misty voice sounded in mid-air. Jiang Qingran looked up and saw an old man dressed in gray robes flying over using Qinggong.

He is not old at all, he looks like he is in his fifties, and his whole body is filled with viciousness.

Jiang Qingran raised her hand and signaled Qinghe to step back with Cai Xiumei on his back.

"Who do I think it is? It turns out to be my junior uncle Song Ji who betrayed the master!"

Jiang Qingran had two masters, so she had joined two masters, but her two masters were good friends and had no objections to each other.

The master who taught her martial arts was Qiao Hai. Qiao Hai had five apprentices, Jing Moshen was the third, and Jiang Qingran was the fifth.

The master who taught her medical skills was called Songhe, and she had only one disciple. Song ji was Songhe's younger brother, and he was expelled from the school very early because of his evil intentions.

Jiang Qingran had played against him several times in the past few years, and they were equally matched.

But now...

Jiang Qingran sneered, and there was no need to take him seriously.

The phoenix's palm wind energy shot directly towards Jiang Qingran.

Jiang Wenxiang was so frightened that he quickly asked the servant to carry him to the side. However, he was a little confused. Isn't this little old man his Yue'er's master, Dr. Songhe? Why did Jiang Qingran call him Junior Uncle, and why did he call him Song Ji?

Jiang Qingran jumped slightly, seemingly slowly, but the sweep of his legs was as fast as the wind, and he kicked the Song Ji in the arm.

Song Ji immediately flew back three feet, then staggered to the ground.

"Stinky girl, I haven't seen you for a long time, your skills have improved a lot. No wonder you dare to stab my apprentice so arrogantly!"

Jiang Qingran was startled for a moment, and then laughed "Hahaha..." "It turns out that good-for-nothing Jiang Qingyue is the apprentice of this poisonous old man like you, and he accepted his apprentice in the name of my master. What? You also know that you are His old face is so shameless?"

Before Song Ji could say anything, Jiang Wenxiang said in shock: "What... senior... aren't you... Song He, the miracle doctor?"

How is this possible?

If this old man is not Songhe's miraculous doctor, and he takes on the disciple Jiang Qingran in the name of Master Jiang Qingran.

So...does this mean that Jiang Qingran is the real disciple of Dr. Songhe?

In fact, from Jiang Qingran's words, this information could be known at once, but Jiang Wenxiang couldn't believe it.

Jiang Qingran was just a daughter he looked down upon. How could she be the best in the world and have such a great opportunity?