171-180

Chapter 171 Attracting People

Luo Mingsu was stunned for a while, and then he came to his senses and said to himself: "Can drinking alcohol and listening to music cure headaches? What kind of operation is this?"

It's really unheard of and unseen.

When she raised her head again, Jiang Qingran and the others were already far away.

So, she shouted to their backs: "Hey...wait for me..."

After a while, they arrived at the entrance of Zuixian Tower.

Zuixian Tower is indeed the most lively place for recreation in the imperial city. No matter it is day or night, it is always crowded.

Jiang Qingran thought, the boss here is really making a lot of money.

At this time, Luo Mingsu also caught up with them.

She took a slight breath and then said, "I finally caught up with you."

Jiang Qingran looked at her with a puzzled expression, "Isn't Miss Luo San going to see the princess of Nanyuan Kingdom? Why are you here too?"

"Hey, isn't it just a princess? She doesn't have the same two eyes, one nose, and one mouth. What's so interesting about it? It's more suitable for me to drink wine and listen to music. Will you take me with you?"

Seeing her sincere look, Jiang Qingran couldn't say no and could only nod.

At this moment, Hongyun went out to greet her personally.

"Oh, this is not the seventh prince or the seventh princess. You two haven't been here for a long time."

Jiang Qingran smiled and said, "Hongma, your business is really good here. Do you still have a place?"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes. Seventh Princess, the seat you usually like to sit in the most is reserved for you. I will always be waiting for you."

"Oh?" Jiang Qingran raised her eyebrows at Jing Moxuan and said meaningfully, "Hongma is really thoughtful."

"Hehehe... It should, it should... you three, let's come in first and then talk about it."

Luo Mingsu also walked in.

She looked at Jiang Qingran who was standing aside and said jokingly: "I didn't expect that the Seventh Princess and the steward of Zuixian Tower would be so good and even specially reserved a seat for you."

Jiang Qingran smiled lightly, "I can't help it, I just attract people."

After sitting down, Jiang Qingran looked at Hongyun and asked, "Miss Yingying, are you free to sing today?"

Hongyun looked embarrassed, "Oh... what a coincidence. A regular customer of Yingying's came today. Yingying is singing to that young man in the box upstairs at the moment. How about..."

Before she finished speaking, she suddenly saw Jing Moxuan frowning slightly, and immediately changed the subject, "How about... I go up and take a look, and call Yingying down."

After saying that, Hongyun broke into a cold sweat.

As soon as her master looked wrong, she knew that no matter how important it was, pleasing the princess was more important.

Seeing how quickly her attitude changed, Jiang Qingran already noticed something fishy.

She saw through it without saying anything and smiled slightly, "Well, I originally wanted to take my prince to relieve his headache. Now that I see it, my prince seems to be better. It's just as long as he doesn't listen to music. It's the same for drinking and watching beauties dancing. Yes, right? Prince?"