131-140

Chapter 131 Drink together

Jing Moxuan has been silently paying attention to the interaction between their master and servant.

Being as smart as him, he guessed right away that this was the Tusu wine that Jiang Qingran just said was better than Qingcheng Tusu.

Since she was hiding her relationship with Jing Mo Shen, Jing Mo Xuan also saw through it without telling her.

Soon, Qinghe brought some peppercorns.

After pouring out the wine, Jiang Qingran put a small handful of Sichuan peppercorns into the glass.

Jing Moxuan raised his eyebrows, "Princess, this is..."

Jiang Qingran smiled and said, "Tu Su bids farewell to the old and Huajiao welcomes the new. Would you like to have a glass of pepper wine with me, Your Highness?"

Her smile was bright and bright, and Jing Moxuan actually felt a little absent-minded.

He picked up the wine glass in a strange way and said, "Of course."

"Hey, Your Majesty..."

Jiuxin on the side wanted to stop him.

Jing Moxuan did wave his hand, "It doesn't matter."

After saying that, he clinked a glass with Jiang Qingran and drank it all in one gulp. "It's indeed a good wine."

Jiang Qingran smiled with satisfaction and said to Qinghe and Jiuxin: "You guys can drink together too."

Qinghe was already greedy. When she heard what Jiang Qingran said, she immediately poured herself and Jiuxin a glass of wine.

"Wow! It feels so good! I drink Sichuan peppercorn wine during the Chinese New Year. After a glass of wine, I feel warm and don't feel cold at all."

Jiang Qingran also happily drank and ate.

Suddenly, snowflakes started to fall from the sky.

Looking at the snow falling all over the sky, she couldn't help but raise the corners of her mouth slightly, showing a faint smile, and said softly: "It's snowing."

Jing Moxuan could see her joy. ×?

Somehow, he suddenly took her hand and gently uttered one word, "Let's go."

Walk?

Jiang Qingran was stunned. Before she could react, she was already pulled into the snowy field by Jing Moxuan.

She looked at him in disbelief and asked softly: "Jing Moxuan, are you crazy?"

Jing Moxuan also felt in his heart at this moment that he must be crazy.

Otherwise, how could he make an exception for the woman in front of him after enduring it for so many years?

Jing Moxuan slightly raised one corner of his mouth and smiled, showing an evil smile, and said softly: "You once said that it would be great if you could walk with me in the snow one day. romantic."

Jiang Qingran's heart softened suddenly, as if he had been touched by something.

It turned out that he actually took her casual words to heart.

She raised her lips and smiled, holding Jing Moxuan's hand, "Then, come with me."

At this moment, Jiu Xin was stunned.

What is his master doing? Doesn't he know that he is disabled?

Despite being frightened, Jiu Xin reacted quickly.