541-550

Chapter 541 Money wasted

Luo Mingsu protected Shen Qing behind him and said softly: "It's too scary and eye-catching. You'd better not watch it."

"Yeah." Shen Qing nodded.

Jiang Qingran narrowed his eyes slightly, looked at the injuries on Liu Qianya's face, and said coldly: "Your face has nothing to do with me. If you want to find someone for revenge, you are looking for the wrong person."

She had only given Liu Qianya a poison that would cause rashes. According to time calculation, it should have been cured by this time, and it would not have caused such serious disfigurement.

Liu Qianya also broke the jar and shouted hysterically at Jiang Qingran: "Who said it has nothing to do with you? I became like this after using your jade scented ointment. How dare you Say it has nothing to do with you."

"Jade balm?"

Jiang Qingran narrowed his eyes slightly, a cold light flashed in his eyes, and said in a cold voice: "I don't remember when I gave you the jade ointment."

Liu Qianya pointed at Shen Qing and said confidently: "I took it from that girl. Isn't it your jade ointment?"

"Oh! It turns out you stole my jade balm!"

Shen Qing stood up immediately.

Jiang Qingran turned to look at her and asked with his eyes: "What's going on?"

Shen Qing whispered: "The two jars of jade ointment I asked you for for Brother Mo were stolen before they were sent out. Qinghe said that you refined them with great difficulty, so I Didn't say it..."

"Hmph!" Liu Qianya snorted coldly and interrupted her, "Admit it! There is something wrong with your jade ointment! You are deliberately trying to murder me!"

Luo Mingsu on the side really couldn't stand it anymore.

She looked at Liu Qianya coldly, "The second princess is really good at raking up the trouble. It was obviously you who was at fault for stealing someone else's jade ointment, but now it's the seventh princess's fault. If you tell me this, you are really good at it." It made people laugh out loud."

"That's right!" Shen Qing also agreed: "Besides, I also used that jade ointment. Why is it that my face is fine, but yours is broken? It's obviously your own problem, and you still blame sister Qingran. He is so shameless!"

"You stinky girl, how dare you insult me, wait until I tear your mouth apart!"

After saying that, Liu Qianya took action angrily.

Jiang Qingran's eyes turned cold and he kicked the stool, causing Liu Qianya to trip and fall. The scene was really embarrassing and funny.

"Ouch!"

She raised her head angrily, "Jiang Qingran! You actually cheated!"

After saying that, she yelled at the guards behind her: "Why are you still standing there? Catch this bitch right away."

A dozen guards received the order and immediately took action.

Jiang Qingran, Luo Mingsu and Shen Qing looked at each other and smiled.

It only took a while, but the guards were beaten to the ground in three blows, whining incessantly.

Liu Qianya was shocked. This was a guard she hired with a lot of money, specifically to deal with Jiang Qingran. She didn't expect that he was such a good person, and the money was really wasted!

Jiang Qingran slowly walked up to Liu Qianya and looked at her condescendingly like a queen.

Liu Qianya was so frightened by her powerful aura that she shivered and stepped back, hesitatingly saying: "Jiang Qingran, what are you going to do? If you dare to touch me, I will never let you go!"