121-130

Chapter 121 Double Return

Jing Mofeng dragged Nayi back to her yard.

Nayi shook off Jing Mofeng's hand forcefully, "Jing Mofeng, let me go, you're hurting me!"

When Jing Mofeng let go, he inadvertently opened her sleeves and vaguely saw the red scars on her hands. He was shocked and asked, "What's wrong with your hands?"

Nayi immediately hid her hands behind her back.

"It's none of your business!" She looked at him coldly, "Don't change the subject, you know in your heart that it was Jiang Qingyue who poisoned me. I am the princess of Northern Mongolia, and I almost died because of Jiang Qingyue. In the hands of that bitch Yue, don't you need to give me an explanation and give us an explanation in Northern Mongolia?"

Jing Mofeng is also one of the top two.

If Jiang Qingyue was not pregnant, it would only take a matter of minutes to kill her.

However, the situation is different now.

He narrowed his eyes slightly, looked at Nayi, and said: "Nayi, don't forget why you came to our Dongque country to get married. Now that you are my king's princess, you will be as proud as I am. We all suffer, so stop stupidly doing things that harm others and are not beneficial to yourself."

"What do you mean by this? I am seeking justice for myself. Is this wrong?"

"The mistake is that Yue'er is already pregnant with the royal heir. Our Dongque Kingdom attaches great importance to the royal bloodline. Among the many princes now, some have not yet married, and those who have married have not yet had children. If Yue'er gives birth to an emperor, The eldest grandson, that is extremely beneficial to us. You also know that since the mother-in-law was demoted to the cold palace, the king's power has been greatly reduced. If we can have the emperor's eldest grandson in hand, our chances will be even greater. Do you understand it?"

Also from a royal family, Nayi naturally understood, but she did not accept it.

She said coldly: "Isn't he the emperor's eldest grandson? I gave birth to you, but now, this bitch Jiang Qingyue must be executed. I get upset when I see her!"

"No! She can't die!" Jing Mofeng waved his sleeves with a cold face.

Na Yi's face was so angry that she twisted her face, "Why? Jing Mofeng, I really can't see it. It turns out that you are still a pity fool?"

"You are the idiot!" Jing Mofeng yelled at her, "The imperial physician from the palace has come to check Yue'er's pulse. Everyone in the palace already knows about her pregnancy. If something goes wrong with the emperor's heir, you It won't be easy for me."

"So..." Nayi said through gritted teeth, "You just want me to swallow my anger and suffer the consequences of being dumb?"

Jing Mofeng turned away and said coldly: "As of now, this is the only way it can be. Princess, you have just recovered from a serious illness and need a good rest. If you feel uncomfortable, just stay in your yard during this period." Come on, out of sight."

After saying these words, Jing Mofeng turned and left.

"ah!"

Nayi smashed everything in the house angrily.

In all her life, she has never suffered such injustice.

Mi Su looked on anxiously, "Princess, what should we do? How about we write a letter to the emperor and let the emperor make the decision for the princess?"

"No!" Nayi stopped her, "I came to Dongque to solve my father's problems. This little thing won't bother him."

"Then... we just let that bitch Jiang Qingyue go? It makes me angry just thinking about it!"