341-350

Chapter 341 Getting more and more energetic

Jing Moxuan was aroused by her mysterious behavior and became even more curious. He followed Jiang Qingran, turned around and walked forward, and saw the entrance of a cliff cave.

Jing Moxuan was slightly surprised, "This is..."

"Let's go, we'll find out when we go in."

With that said, Jiang Qingran took Jing Moxuan's hand and walked in.

As soon as I walked into the cliff cave, I discovered that there was a cave inside the cave. On the stone walls were naturally formed stones of various colors, which were very spectacular and beautiful.

Moreover, there was no dampness or cold feeling in the cave as expected, but instead a vague warmth could be felt.

Walking further inside, I discovered that there was a hot spring hidden in the cave.

The water flows slowly from the stone wall. The material underneath the hot spring is special and has heating function, which forms a flowing hot spring.

Jing Moxuan's eyes suddenly lit up, "I didn't expect that there would be a hot spring in this cave?"

"Yes! Amazing, right?" Jiang Qingran raised her eyebrows proudly, "I discovered this accidentally when I was at Qingyun Peak. Moreover, this hot spring water has a special natural material that can heal wounds and nourish the skin. It works, do you want to try it?"

As he spoke, Jiang Qingran looked straight at Jing Moxuan with her big, watery eyes and extended an invitation.

How could Jing Moxuan bear this kind invitation? He slightly raised one corner of his mouth and smiled, revealing a wicked smile.

He stretched out his long arms and took Jiang Qingran into his arms, "Since Madam invites you so kindly, my husband will naturally accept it."

After saying that, he untied Jiang Qingran's clothes and stripped Jiang Qingran naked.

Then, using his inner strength, he took off his clothes in an instant, hugged Jiang Qingran, and immersed himself in the hot spring.

"Ha...it's so comfortable."

Jiang Qingran lay on the edge of the hot spring and let out a sigh of satisfaction.

This long-lost familiar feeling reminded her of her previous time at Qingyun Peak. It was a time that she missed, carefree and growing up slowly.

Just when she was immersed in the memories of the past, suddenly, she was wrapped by a broad body behind her and fell into a warm embrace.

She moved slightly and was about to turn around when she suddenly felt a hard object poking her.

Jiang Qingran's little face turned red instantly, and she didn't know whether it was because of the hot spring water or because she was shy.

"Jing Moxuan, you...what do you want to do?"

Jing Moxuan curled his lips slightly, revealing an evil and seductive smile. His voice was hoarse and magnetic, "Madam, what do you think?"

The mist of the hot spring water added a bit of fairy spirit to Jiang Qingran's hazy beauty. Her crimson face was like an alluring peach, and her pink lips were also exuding an alluring invitation.

Finally, Jing Moxuan couldn't bear it any longer. He stretched out his hand, held the back of her head, and kissed her domineeringly.

In this way, the two fought in the water for more than ten rounds, and Jing Moxuan really had no intention of stopping at all.