361-370

Chapter 361 Isn't it just to hide from senior brother?

On this day, Jiang Qingran and Luo Mingsu were sitting in the yard drinking tea and chatting.

Suddenly, Shen Qing came over with a bottle of wine.

Luo Mingsu raised his eyebrows, with a smile on his lips, and teased: "Isn't Miss Shen thinking of coming to deliver wine to the Seventh Prince again?"

"No, you misunderstood."

Shen Qing shook her head, turned his eyes, and looked at Jiang Qingran, who was calm and composed, "I was rude to the Seventh Princess before, and the Seventh Princess repaid kindness with kindness and saved my father's life. Today, I brought wine. The Seventh Princess apologizes, but I just want to say thank you."

Now, Luo Mingsu can't be punished.

She looked at Jiang Qingran beside her, winked, and said with her eyes, "What kind of trick is she trying to do?"

Jiang Qingran smiled and replied with his eyes: "It's not as complicated as you think."

When Shen Qing saw Jiang Qingran's lack of reaction, she immediately became anxious.

"Seventh Princess, I really know that I was wrong. If you are worried that I have the intention to murder you, then fine, I will drink this wine first as a token of respect."

After saying that, Shen Qing poured a glass of wine and drank it in one gulp.

"good!"

Jiang Qingran also poured himself a glass of wine and drank it in front of Shen Qing, "How about forgetting grudges with a smile and letting the past go with the wind and never mention it again?"

"Okay! Sister Qingran, you are indeed a cheerful person!"

Shen Qing laughed, with a harmless look on his face, "I finally understand why Brother Xuan likes you. Previously, I had a villainous heart and thought you were just a beautiful vase. But now that I have gotten in touch with you, I realize that you are not only She is beautiful, resourceful, talented, and courageous. Women like you are rare in the world, and I am really beyond my reach."

"Wow..."

Luo Mingsu looked shocked, "You're talking like a barrage of words. I didn't know that Miss Shen speaks so nicely."

Shen Qing smiled sheepishly, "Miss Luo San, don't make fun of me anymore. I've offended you so many times before, and it's all in this wine. I did it!"

After that, she drank another drink.

"Okay! I, Luo Mingsu, like cheerful people the most!" Luo Mingsu also drank a drink.

Shen Qing took a deep look at Jiang Qingran and said, "Sister Qingran, I will never forget your life-saving grace to my father. From now on, you will be my sister. If anyone dares to bully you in the future, I will be the first to refuse." ."

At this moment, Xu Wen came over and said, "Miss, the city lord has something to ask you and asked you to come over."

"Okay!" Shen Qing nodded, and then said to Jiang Qingran and the others, "I'll go first. You can continue drinking and wait for me to come back."

After seeing Shen Qing leave, Luo Mingsu couldn't help but joked: "Qingran, you are indeed infinitely charming, and you have gained a new crush. Sure enough, everyone who has come in contact with you doesn't like you."

"Stop teasing me, just settle your own affairs."

Luo Mingsu felt guilty, pursed her lips, and whispered, "What can I do?"