31-40

Chapter 31 Sometimes I get tired

Cai Xiumei burst into tears and said angrily: "Jiang Qingran, I am your biological mother, and you actually asked me to die. You are worse than an animal and will be struck by lightning!"

She thought that as long as she was, her biological daughter, she would just cry and beg and she would obey her, but she didn't expect this bitch to be so hard-hearted.

She was really unlucky for eight lifetimes, and it was only in this life that a disaster struck her.

Jiang Qingran had no affection for her at all, only infinite indifference.

At first she might still find it puzzling and uncomfortable as to why a mother could be so cruel to her child, but now she is numb.

Looking at Cai Xiumei's face makes her feel sick to her stomach.

"You have never fulfilled your responsibilities as a mother to me. As long as you want to save your face, don't humiliate yourself in front of me in the future. Someone, please send the Prime Minister's wife back to the Prime Minister's Mansion."

"yes!"

Then, two guards took Cai Xiumei's arms and dragged her away.

"Ah... let me go! Jiang Qingran, you will be punished, ah..."

Jiang Qingran turned back to the courtyard, walked up to Jing Moxuan, took his arm, and directly carried him on her back.

"Jiang Qingran, what are you doing?"

Jing Moxuan instinctively wanted to jump down, but when he thought that he was still disabled with both legs, he resisted.

"Shh! Don't talk and come back to the house with me."

Qinghe and Jiuxin were both stunned as they watched Jiang Qingran carrying Jing Moxuan away.

Qing He: "I really don't understand. My young lady wants money and good looks. She can be as good as eight hundred tough men. Why can't she think about it and insist on getting married?"

Jiuxin: "I really don't understand how my prince could marry such an excellent princess because he doesn't have anything he wants, and he is still weak and unable to take care of himself due to illness."

...

Jiang Qingran put Jing Moxuan on the bed and angrily pulled off his pants.

Jing Moxuan grabbed her wrist and said, "Jiang Qingran, why are you so crazy? It's broad daylight..."

Jiang Qingran raised her eyebrows, "Why, would the prince let me sleep at night?"

"You are a girl, can you be a little ashamed?"

"I just like to speak so directly. I can't be one of those women with twists and turns."

With that said, she took the silver needle and pierced Jing Moxuan's leg.

At this moment, Jing Moxuan also understood that she was not going to do anything but treat his leg again.

But he was not prepared now, the pain was excruciating.

"Jiang Qingran, don't you always give me acupuncture before going to bed?"

While Jiang Qingran was getting an acupuncture, she showed a rare expression of coquettishness like a little girl.

"I want you to hurry up, okay? My husband's family bullied me, and my mother's family forced me. I married you, and I don't want to be a strong woman anymore. Please stand up and protect me."