451-460

Chapter 451 Not easy to deal with

"Nine hearts!" Jiang Qingran exclaimed, immediately stuffed a pill into his mouth, and tapped a few acupuncture points on his body to stop bleeding.

Jiu Xin immediately exercised his energy and breath, and his body relaxed slightly.

Jiang Qingran frowned and asked anxiously: "What on earth is going on?"

"The origin of these men in black is unknown. They just broke through the palace's defense and came in. It seems they want to kill the prince."

Jiang Qingran's face turned cold, "Where is the prince?"

"It should be in the school grounds behind."

Jiang Qingran immediately stood up and flew towards the school ground.

Jiu Xin hurriedly stopped her, "Princess, be careful, this person has extremely high martial arts skills! I'm afraid..."

"Hmph!" Jiang Qingran smiled coldly, "If he dares to come to my territory and run wild, I will let him have a taste of my power!"

After saying that, she jumped up and flew to the school grounds.

At this moment, Jing Moxuan was locked in a fight with a masked man in black who was as tall as him. From the looks of it, the stalemate had been going on for a long time.

The martial arts method of the man in black was very strange. For a while, it was difficult to find a way to break through.

However, it can be seen that Jing Moxuan's martial arts is naturally superior, but the man in black seems to know Jing Moxuan's martial arts very well, and all his moves are aimed at Jing Moxuan's life gate. A fatal move.

If it weren't for Jing Mo's powerful Xuanwu Kung Fu, he would have been harmed by the man in black.

Jiang Qingran frowned slightly and thought to himself: Where did this man in black come from? He is not easy to deal with!

Then, Jiang Qingran gently clicked the hidden button on the bracelet and shot a poisonous needle towards the man in black.

The man in black failed to guard against Jiang Qingran's sneak attack and was stabbed in the arm by a poisonous needle.

"uh-huh!"

He groaned and lost his momentum for a moment. Jing Moxuan narrowed his sinister eyes slightly and took this opportunity to hit him on the chest with a palm.

The man in black immediately stepped back and slid a foot away on the ground.

Jiang Qingran flew to Jing Moxuan's side. Seeing that he was not injured, her anxious heart finally relaxed.

Then, she smiled slightly and showed a playful smile, "My lord, you must be tired after fighting for so long. Let me help you teach this thief a lesson."

Jiang Qingran flicked her sword gently, and a whirlwind surrounded her. Her dark hair and skirt were fluttering. This powerful aura was like a female general who would never be defeated on the battlefield.

Jiang Qingran was really angry because he dared to hurt her man.

The man in black also felt Jiang Qingran's powerful anger, and his only exposed eyes showed a hint of disbelief and vague fear.

Jiang Qingran raised her lips and smiled, and softly uttered three words: "Suffer death!"

After saying that, he stepped forward with his sword and attacked the man in black.

Jiang Qingran already had deep internal strength, and his moves were fast and cruel, and his swords were deadly, leaving no room for his opponent to fight back.