61-70

Chapter 61 Kneel to the door

Jiang Qingran's eyes turned cold, "Jiang Wenxiang, I've given you some shame, haven't you? Didn't I make it clear enough last time? When it comes to treating illnesses, no one can guarantee that you won't do it next time. Thirty thousand taels of silver is The cost of the last medical consultation, this time I want to go to my concubine again, is one hundred thousand taels of silver."

"Impossible!" Jiang Wenxiang's eyes could spit fire, "You just deliberately tricked me, so why didn't the Queen Mother suffer from her head ailment?"

"Hahaha......"

Jiang Qingran laughed unabashedly, his words full of sarcasm and a hint of sadness.

"Jiang Wenxiang, you are such a big fool. You have called me a disaster star since I was born. No matter if I have a conflict with anyone in the house, you always slap me indiscriminately. The legitimate daughters in other houses , those are fine clothes and fine food, my father loves my mother, but I eat the last meal but not the next. In the summer, I kneel under the sun for punishment, and in the winter, I take off my clothes and get beaten by you.

You still have the nerve to ask me to come back and marry Jiang Qingyue. I'm afraid I'm not as good as a dog in your eyes, right?

Do you think I won't cheat you when I come back, but will hug your thigh like a dog?

Don't even think about who you are, get out! "

After all, Jiang Wenxiang is the prime minister. Although he cannot call the shots in the court, others still flatter him.

Jiang Qingran was just a daughter that he despised and rejected. In his heart, even if Jiang Qingran was lying on the ground begging him, he would not look at her twice.

But it happened to be such a despicable person who humiliated him everywhere.

He endured it again and again, but what he got in return was her taking advantage of him.

Suddenly, he was furious, "Jiang Qingran, I am your biological father after all. My blood is flowing in your body. How I treat you is completely justified. But if you treat me like this, it is treason and against the rules..." "

"boom!"

Before Jiang Wenxiang finished speaking, the teacup in Jing Moxuan's hand hit him hard in the face.

In an instant, the teacup fell apart, tea splashed everywhere, and Jiang Wenxiang's face became swollen.

Jing Moxuan's voice was as cold as coming from hell.

"When I hit you, did I commit treason? Did I violate the rules?"

Jiang Wenxiang was startled and looked up at Jing Moxuan in shock.

In the past, the Seventh Prince was always sick, like a frail scholar. Why is he so cold and grim today? It's also full of oppression.

He seemed to be an inviolable emperor, and his cold eyes were full of murderous intent, just like Yama who was seducing his fate.

Jiang Wenxiang's legs softened involuntarily, but he reacted in a moment.

This is just a loser with disabled legs. He is just bluffing.

He snorted displeasedly, "Although the Seventh Prince is His Majesty's son, don't you know the situation of the Seventh Prince? Or does the Seventh Prince think that by marrying Jiang Qingran, he can rely on her power?"

Jing Moxuan's eyes narrowed slightly, and his ethereal tone was filled with murderous intent.

"Nine hearts, palm mouth!"